What's the next theme you would like to see?

I personally would love to see an UCS battleship like the Missouri or Yamato. There have been sucesfull recreation of these in LEGO by enthusiasts

yamato_2.jpg

Ok definately not this big LOL, but a 1meter model would be great (like the SSD)!

I vote mythology/history.  Greek, Roman, plus all the barbarians and other nations like Trojans.

I love knights, but would also be crazily happy to see a little later and a bit more realistically done historic period.  This minifigure was a big teaser for me :)

161px-LEGOMusketeerpic.jpg

After having to help my daughter with another MegaBlocks set that she got for her birthday I will put in a vote for Hello Kitty!  Even when we send out real Lego Brand invitations and mention that she like Lego Friends people want to get her these stupid MegaBlocks sets.  The last offender was my own mother.

How about a classic literature theme? Something similar to League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. sets based on greats like the Three Musketeers, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Robinson Crusoe, Jeykle & Hyde, Moby ****, Around the world in 80 days, the list can go on and on. 

Or 

A theme based on the plays of Shakespeare could be really interesting.

I also like the idea of a Roman Theme and would be glad to see a realistic take or mythological.

The History of aviation that someone else mentioned is something I have thought would work really well for a long time.

It would be nice but i doubt we will ever see a zombie theme.

• Like 1

The History of aviation that someone else mentioned is something I have thought would work really well for a long time.

Great idea, Peculiar. I really like your aviation idea. TLG's put out some very nice models of airplanes, but mainly modern ones, with the exception of the Sopwith Camel, and maybe a few others.

How about a classic literature theme? Something similar to League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. sets based on greats like the Three Musketeers, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Robinson Crusoe, Jeykle & Hyde, Moby ****, Around the world in 80 days, the list can go on and on. 

Or 

A theme based on the plays of Shakespeare could be really interesting.

YES!  YES!  YES!!!! :)

• 11 months later...

a series or creator line of ww2 battleships would be awesome ... i enjoyed building them models as a kid and a lego version would be nuts.

from frigates, destroyers, battleships and a aircraft carrier to be the flagship set.

Don't forget submarines.