What's the next theme you would like to see?

Id vote Roman mythology 

But if I could be free to choose anything on my mind I would take

1. Game of thrones (which is not possible in real LEGO world)

2. Much more LOTR than we actually get

3. Roman mythology with awesome Roman soldiers from CMF!

Hunger Games would be great.  So would Roman Mythology.

As a non-licensed theme I think there is opportunity for Lego to expand the Modular type building concept to include other large scale buildings.  Something like a skyscraper range with 1-2 meter high structures would be awesome.  Maybe even based off real buildings - I guess like a bigger architecture theme.

Sorry gents, going to come in here and change all your hopes and ambitions by saying the next theme should be Zombie Survival.

Zombie minifigs. ( Will ALWAYS be popular)

Survivor minifigs with reversable heads for after they get infected.

Wrecked/Dilapidated buildings (Think what they did with the HH and that fire set with the charred roof, only expanded)

Pistols, axes, crowbars, chainsaws, etc. Basically everthing you see in other City sets, avoiding the military weaponry pitfall.

Customizable barricades (Tvs, chairs, furniture, wrecked cars, etc)

Modular-esque so you can collect them and build a sprawling, linked zombie infested city scene.

Possible Zombies vs. Survivors play function or video game tie-in, where purchases can be uploaded or provide characters, etc for the game.

Zombies.

• Like 4

Sorry gents, going to come in here and change all your hopes and ambitions by saying the next theme should be Zombie Survival.Zombie minifigs. ( Will ALWAYS be popular)Survivor minifigs with reversable heads for after they get infected.Wrecked/Dilapidated buildings (Think what they did with the HH and that fire set with the charred roof, only expanded)Pistols, axes, crowbars, chainsaws, etc. Basically everthing you see in other City sets, avoiding the military weaponry pitfall.Customizable barricades (Tvs, chairs, furniture, wrecked cars, etc)Modular-esque so you can collect them and build a sprawling, linked zombie infested city scene.Possible Zombies vs. Survivors play function or video game tie-in, where purchases can be uploaded or provide characters, etc for the game.Zombies.

I think you have something here