What's the next theme you would like to see?

He was being sarcastic.

Just a little bit...

In all seriousness though, I would love to see an Assassin's Creed line, or something similar.  It would have an immense amount of potential.  The violence in AC is no different than that of LOTR, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I do think you will see them relaunch Jurassic Park in 2015 when the next one comes out.

3. A Seven Wonders of the Ancient World theme with some really big sets 

This. They could include the new wonders as well as a second wave of sets. 

And here I thought he was just looking for an excuse to get the Taj Mahal set re-released.  I am not sure how they would represent Wall of China or the Stonehenge in LEGO but either way I am in ;)

And here I thought he was just looking for an excuse to get the Taj Mahal set re-released.  I am not sure how they would represent Wall of China or the Stonehenge in LEGO but either way I am in ;)

I think it would be cool to have all 3 of those sets, but none of those are in the list of seven wonders:

The Colossus of Rhodes

The Great Pyramid of Giza

The Hanging Gardens of Babylon

The Lighthouse of Alexandria

The Mausoleum at Halicarnassus

The Statue of Zeus at Olympia

The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus

In fairness there are different lists, but that list is the classical list of seven wonders.

These could be some really huge, cool looking sets. Very collectible.

I think it would be cool to have all 3 of those sets, but none of those are in the list of seven wonders:

The Colossus of Rhodes

The Great Pyramid of Giza

The Hanging Gardens of Babylon

The Lighthouse of Alexandria

The Mausoleum at Halicarnassus

The Statue of Zeus at Olympia

The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus

In fairness there are different lists, but that list is the classical list of seven wonders.

These could be some really huge, cool looking sets. Very collectible.

Of course, the classical list that favored legends (Hanging Garden) and ruins (Colossus) over huge structures from the same era (Great Wall) or older masterpiece (Stonehenge) that are standing tall even today.  This is neither here or there, because I think the idea is still cool :)

And yes, I know Taj Mahal was built in AD, I think what JoshTX wrote threw me off a bit ;)

I think Lego should do an extension to the Architecture theme called "Architecture: Sports" and release a variety of stadia from iconic franchises around the world.  Wembley, Wrigley Field, Lambeau Field, Madison Square Garden or Olympiastadion (to name a few) could all be done in typical smallish size.  This could inject some life into the staid Architecture theme - each set could come with an exclusive minifig that represents the resident team.  The moulds from CMFs could be reused - win/win!

What other stadia would you nominate?  FCB, I think I know which you would pick!

LEGO should really consider the Disneyland Theme Park.  Space Mountain, Big Thunder Railroad, Its a Small World etc...  You would need to buy every single set to complete the whole park.  There could even be small sets like:  Popcorn vendor, churro guy, balloon peddler etc...  They could even include the 3 Disney Hotels and connect it all with the Monorail. :money:

LEGO should really consider the Disneyland Theme Park.  Space Mountain, Big Thunder Railroad, Its a Small World etc...  You would need to buy every single set to complete the whole park.  There could even be small sets like:  Popcorn vendor, churro guy, balloon peddler etc...  They could even include the 3 Disney Hotels and connect it all with the Monorail. :money:

Given my avatar, I think this would be AWESOME.  The only issue would be the physical size of DisneyWorld would make it really hard to include everything, even if it's a modular theme.  Great concept, though.  If there were a way to pull this off, I would be buying...

Given my avatar, I think this would be AWESOME.  The only issue would be the physical size of DisneyWorld would make it really hard to include everything, even if it's a modular theme.  Great concept, though.  If there were a way to pull this off, I would be buying...

I'd settle for Disneyworld: Epcot theme.  This theme can capture many different styles of buildings from all over the world, just like the real Epcot

Of course, the classical list that favored legends (Hanging Garden) and ruins (Colossus) over huge structures from the same era (Great Wall) or older masterpiece (Stonehenge) that are standing tall even today.  This is neither here or there, because I think the idea is still cool :)

And yes, I know Taj Mahal was built in AD, I think what JoshTX wrote threw me off a bit ;)

Yeah, i think it would be cool that have all of those...they could all fit into the same theme...There would be some religious structures that they'd probably want to leave out, but overall there's a ton of possibilities.

I think a Monty Python and the Holy Grail line would be pretty cool.  Would love to see sets like:

King Arthur vs The Black Knight (12.99, like wizard duel)

Sir Robin vs The Chicken of Bristol (19.99...think Shelob except with a chicken/dragon thing instead)

The Holy Hand-Grenade (would include the bunny of course, and a cave.  Maybe a rare Tim the Enchanter minifig)

Swamp Castle (could be the "large" set.  Would include the guards and the exclusive Lancelot minigig)

French Castle (I am thinking like the Uruk army...just a wall.  Could have the taunters as well as the Rabbit seige weapon and a catapult with a cow)

The arrest... (includes the police car and a small little tower)

Castle Anthrax (only way to get Gallahad --- also use a light brick for the Grail shaped beacon)

Really...the ideas are ENDLESS.  And I actually think kids would like it...it would replace the castle line and make it a little more fun.  I mean a Rabbit seige tower is better then just a regular one.    Oh well..i am sure it'd never happen.  Might be too niche.  But I am pretty sure that the same people who like SW and LOTR like this movie. 

I think a Monty Python and the Holy Grail line would be pretty cool.

Oh well..i am sure it'd never happen.  Might be too niche.

You're right in it won't happen but still an entertaining thought!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjacqcTFYFw

(Sorry, I still love this! ....NI!! :lol:)