What Lego set did you buy today?

It's been a while and, if I wasn't already 'in the hole' before, after this last shopping trip I practically jumped in head first now! (Did find a couple of good deals, so I feel like bragging a bit.)

CREATOR

Mini Digger

Mini Plane

Mini Sports Car

Prehistoric Hunters

Transport Truck

HEROICA

The Caverns of Nathuz

CITY

Loader and Dump Truck

MONSTER FIGHTERS

The Crazy Scientist & His Monster

STAR WARS

Planets - Tatooine/Sebulba's Podracer

Saesee Tin's Jedi Starfighter

(got for $5 off with a Target coupon)

TIE Fighter (x2)

(bought both at Walmart, one for $34, the other with a giftcard for $29! I bought two for a bit more than the price of just one! BOOYA!!)

NINJAGO

NRG Zane

(Lucky to find one left buried behind a bunch of other snake guys)

Lasha's Bite Cycle

Character Encyclopedia Book with Lloyd PWR minifig

(I know on the book it says ZX, but supposedly the last form of ninjas will be "PWR".)

BATMAN

Batwing Battle over Gotham City

Visual Dictionary with Electro Suit Batman minifig

(There was only ONE of these left WITH the minifigure. The others were stolen.)

Bought 8 CITY "Undercover" video game preorders with the "Chase McCain" exclusive minifig attached.

(I think I maybe left two on the rack, ha! Poor Target, cause I'm not actually planning to buy the game at all, heh.)

Bought a couple more 'extras' of Series 8 MINIFIGURES.

(Have some good MOC's in mind.)

Have a couple of last sets that I may get before christmas.

(Ones I'm not sure will be around afterwards for clearance sales.)

Today I went to Shopko for the first time ever! I did get some sets: 2x 9468 Monster Hunters Vampyre Castle $69.99 each 2x 9466 Monster Hunters Mad Professor & His Monster $39.99 each 2x 9516 Star Wars Jabba's Palace $89.99 each Not great prices, but good enough to purchase some.

Today I went to Shopko for the first time ever!

I did get some sets:

2x 9468 Monster Hunters Vampyre Castle $69.99 each

2x 9466 Monster Hunters Mad Professor & His Monster $39.99 each

2x 9516 Star Wars Jabba's Palace $89.99 each

Not great prices, but good enough to purchase some.

Those are some good prices, especially for "Lord Vampyre's Castle".

Maybe not great, like you said, but every dollar saved definately helps.

Picked up a maersk train this morning .........$84.00! My birthday present to myself, my wife sure as hell wasn't gonna buy me LEGOS for my birthday! She intentionally ignores their investment potential!

Happy Birthday buddy!! Great score on getting a Maersk for only 84 bucks!! How did you manage to swing that good of a deal by the way?

Happy Birthday buddy!! Great score on getting a Maersk for only 84 bucks!! How did you manage to swing that good of a deal by the way? Thanks man!!! 107 at LEGO Shop at Home and I used a few VIP points. Hey Rich do you know if LEGO Shop at Home ships on sat? I bought it At 4 in the am Fri and it hasn't shipped yet :(

Sweet, VIP is the way to go, definitely helps save a lot and with it already discounted that makes it even better! To be honest I have no idea whether or not they ship on Saturday.

Found a 30161 at Target tonight after finding out about it last night in another thread. BTW I haven't gone looking through all the threads so hoping someone can tell me about this. I know there's a what set did you buy today thread and a what set did you sell today thread. Is there also a what set did you build today thread? If not I think that would be a great thread to add to the forums.

Found a 30161 at Target tonight after finding out about it last night in another thread. BTW I haven't gone looking through all the threads so hoping someone can tell me about this. I know there's a what set did you buy today thread and a what set did you sell today thread. Is there also a what set did you build today thread? If not I think that would be a great thread to add to the forums.

Uhhh, we don't build here:) Just kidding, sort of.........

That is a good idea though, I know there are some builders here, but the majority seem to be keeping them in their pristine boxes for down the road. I do some building as a portion of the sets I buy do go to my son and we build them together unless they are easy City sets. Can't remember the last box I opened to build, but I do have some of the Winter Village sets that are going to be built after Thanksgiving.