BRICKPOINTS UPDATE

So since we can also "arrow down" someone's post, does that mean that they lose BrickPoints, or does the count only go up?

Like Ed mentioned in his post, there will be a complete rundown on what everything is worth and what is available for points.  For right now, just use the forums.  Help one another, post good stuff, have fun.  Ed and I have a lot of work to do. When its ready, a full explanation will be given.  As of right now, no points are subtracted for any negative comments.

I think we're getting a little too ahead of ourselves worrying about the Brickpoint numbers. I'm wondering if leaving them off our avatars would've been a better option until the full explanation came down the pipe.

It is a little distracting.  Maybe if they were just under a members profile, members would get more hits on their pages.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also, noob question here.  Where can I find my Brickpoints total?  I remember before the update that there was a place to see how many you had, and where they accumulated from.  Now I can't seem to find that.  Sorry if this is already explained somewhere.

It's right in your little poster information box. Right below your icon of "BrickPicker" in a shaded gray box it reads the number of brick points. You can also check them by going to your profile then choosing BrickPoints from the tabs on the side.

It's right in your little poster information box. Right below your icon of "BrickPicker" in a shaded gray box it reads the number of brick points. You can also check them by going to your profile then choosing BrickPoints from the tabs on the side.

Oh okay, thanks comicblast.