SITE ERROR AND INCOMPLETE DATA SUBMISSION THREAD

Lego 1357 data seems to be outdated. It is showing the last set sold back in November of 2012 and there have been quite a few that have sold since then, including some this month. Some are packaged as lots with other studio sets, so I know you can't count those, but some are stand-alones.

No, you are incorrect. It last shows data from January 5, 2013. The data for this set is correct. It is a rare set with few sold listings. There are a couple of sales this month that will show on next month's update. I hope that helps.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this has been posted before, but I have noticed that the new and used values for the Superman 6862 set have not changed at all over the past couple months. Also the 4206 Recycling Truck data has not changed either, and there is no value for the used 4206. I was just curious what was going on with these two sets. I understand that it is next to impossible to track every single set perfectly, these are just 2 sets in my Brickfolio that I have noticed no changes for.

No, you are incorrect. It last shows data from January 5, 2013. The data for this set is correct. It is a rare set with few sold listings. There are a couple of sales this month that will show on next month's update. I hope that helps.

you are right.. Sorry. I missed the one from January and the lots were throwing me off on ebay's history.. carry on with more important projects :)

Not sure if this has been posted before, but I have noticed that the new and used values for the Superman 6862 set have not changed at all over the past couple months. Also the 4206 Recycling Truck data has not changed either, and there is no value for the used 4206. I was just curious what was going on with these two sets. I understand that it is next to impossible to track every single set perfectly, these are just 2 sets in my Brickfolio that I have noticed no changes for.

There are no used sold listings for the 4206...too new maybe. The 6862 data looks good. New and still available at retail sets like these are sometimes quite unpredictable and can change drastically at times, depending on current sales.

Evaluation Corner articles on the front page seem to be showing up in random order and change each page refresh/visit. Not sure if that is a new design feature or not? Threw me a little, ended up commenting on an old article as there aren't post date on the front page section.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the correct space. I encounter an error when trying to import my sets from Brickset. It kept saying I put in the wrong user name/password but I am very sure I have input correctly. Same error when I try importing sets from Rebrickable.

Evaluation Corner articles on the front page seem to be showing up in random order and change each page refresh/visit. Not sure if that is a new design feature or not? Threw me a little, ended up commenting on an old article as there aren't post date on the front page section.

We just want people who are unfamiliar with the site to see all of them. I am working on a new one now.

Not sure if this is the correct space. I encounter an error when trying to import my sets from Brickset. It kept saying I put in the wrong user name/password but I am very sure I have input correctly. Same error when I try importing sets from Rebrickable.

I'll have Jeff look into it.

Error: Editing Custom Collection Detail: When editing custom collection, I clicked "Edit" in the selected item. The subsequent page did not have any previously entered custom set information and no Custom Set Name field to edit the set name.

Also, I owned 8 space sets but I recently sold 4 of my Alien Conquest sets. I tried to delete the sets from my Brickfolio, using the delete button found to the right of each respective set on my Space Brickfolio collection page. All it did was delete the uploaded photo I had added earlier. I manually set the number of sets owned to "0" but the the sets keep showing up in the My Brickfolio list, but show 0 owned. Also, My Brickfolio summary still says I own 8 space sets, even after using the delete button and manually setting number of set owned to "0". The specific sets I sold were 7049, 7050, 7052, and 7067.

These 4 Alien Conquest sets are still showing in my Brickfolio, Nothing I do seems to make them go away. Can an admin go into my inventory and remove these sets from my Brickfolio? I'm getting sick of seeing them in there.

Hi Macks...

I tried to type in Japanese just now (don't ask) but I ended up getting a page where you can post a new reply over and over again. Is there some barrier stopping this, or is it a glitch? This is what I was trying to reply:

If we don't have any already, that would be cool.

Konnichi wa!

Japanese words

Translation: It would be cool to have some Japanese members here!

Sometimes you can't argue with Google Translate! ;)

It was in the "BrickPicker on Tokyo TV" thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever you can can you add LEGO 850838 Splinter Key Chain? Other things I've noticed from my brickfolio are: 10025 Santa Fe Cars I (2002) - uses same picture as 10022 SFC II 1069 Speed Boat (1999) - has incorrect photo 1560 Glory Glider (1990) - has incorrect photo 2554 Formula 1Pit Stop (1997) - has incorrect photo 306 Lunar Landing Plates (1979) - has incorrect photo 4055 Red Medium Value Bucket (1997) - is without photo (may be unavailable) 4110 Road Plates Straight (2002) - has incorrect photo 551 Road Plates Junction & 552 Road Plats Curved (1979) - is without photo (may be unavailable) 5956 Adventurer's Balloon Expedition (1997) - has incorrect photo and is called "Expedition Balloon" 60010 Fire Helicopter (2013) - has two variations (nothing really to do, just thought I'd mention) 6135 Aqua Raiders Spy Shark (1996) - has incorrect photo 6236 King Kahuka (1994) - has incorrect photo 630-1 Brick Separator Green (1996) - has incorrect photo ###-# Brick Separator Dark Gray (19##) - not in database 630-3 Brick Separator Green (2011) - not in database 6310 Road Plates Junctions (1986) - has incorrect photo 6312 Road Plates Straight (1986) - has incorrect photo 6539 Victory Lap Racers (1993) - has incorrect photo 6599 Shark Attack (1997) - has incorrect photo 6600-2 Highway construction (2001) - has incorrect photo 6648-1 Mag Racer (1992) - has incorrect photo 6654 Motorcycle Transport (1983) - has missing photo 6666 Ambulance (1994) - has incorrect photo 6667 Pot Hole Patcher (1993) - has incorrect photo 821-1 Brick Separator Gray (1990) - has incorrect photo (has picture of dark gray separator) 8714 The LEGO Technic Guys (1993) - has incorrect photo; RRP - $9.99 US DKLEGOBOOK-1 The LEGO Book (2009) - has another revised copy for 2012 Sorry for such a long list. I'm not trying to nit pick, as I don't really care if the photos are all correct. I just thought I'd let you guys know as many of these are commonly overlooked.