SITE ERROR AND INCOMPLETE DATA SUBMISSION THREAD

Please use this thread to post any possible errors or incomplete data you've encountered on the site. There are over 9000 LEGO sets, so I'm am sure there is some data or facts that are incorrect or incomplete. Jeff and I will take a look at the issue and see if we can correct it. Some old MSRPs are missing, so feel free to let us know if you know the value of some of the older, retired sets.

Please help Jeff and I improve the data and information on the site. No issue is too small, so post it here.

Thanks...

Ed Mack

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please use this thread to post any possible errors or incomplete data you've encountered on the site. There are over 9000 LEGO sets, so I'm am sure there is some data or facts that are incorrect or incomplete. Jeff and I will take a look at the issue and see if we can correct it. Some old MSRPs are missing, so feel free to let us know if you know the value of some of the older, retired sets.

Please help Jeff and I improve the data and information on the site. No issue is too small, so post it here.

Thanks...

Ed Mack

Hi guys

Just found an error in brickfolio adding set# 6409 this should be "Island Arcade" but is coming up as poolside paradise.

Cheers

Tammy

On Lego set #430, nearly all the eBay price reference listings are for set #8671 Ferrari 430 Spider, pushing the New price to $57.49 and the Used price to around $26. This caused me to purchase a semi-used #430 (box in poor condition, but everything's present) for $10 and free shipping at the risk of a possibly significant loss after resale, because my ATYOish self didn't bother to check the auctions listed.

Oh well, at least I have a neat set.

On Lego set #430, nearly all the eBay price reference listings are for set #8671 Ferrari 430 Spider, pushing the New price to $57.49 and the Used price to around $26. This caused me to purchase a semi-used #430 (box in poor condition, but everything's present) for $10 and free shipping at the risk of a possibly significant loss after resale, because my ATYOish self didn't bother to check the auctions listed.

Oh well, at least I have a neat set.

ZeoNet. I took a look at that set and saw the issue with pulling the 430. I have corrected the filters and updated the data. Your purchase was still around what it has sold for. We only have 3 listings in the past year.

Hi guys

Just found an error in brickfolio adding set# 6409 this should be "Island Arcade" but is coming up as poolside paradise.

Cheers

Tammy

Jeff corrected it. Thanks. This is the type of error I was talking about. The more input we get from members, the better and more accurate the site will become.

Hi guys

Cheers

Tammy

Jeff corrected it. Thanks. This is the type of error I was talking about. The more input we get from members, the better and more accurate the site will become.There were few other similar errors on the first day I entered into my brickfolio - i didn't write these down at the time - just skipped them but I will eventually get back to that point of entry and will note them down :)

Thanks...

Ed Mack

Hi guys

4537 Octan Twin Tank Rail Tanker is listed in the Brickfolio with a Duplo picture instead of a standard LEGO set ?

Cheers

T

Thanks...

Ed Mack

Hi guys

Image for 4544 in set search is incorrect too ?

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed the data for these minifigures seems old. The eBay data is showing the latest sold items are from December 2011 and January 2012 (although Chrome Stormtrooper shows a March 2012 listing). Most other sets I look up show listings from July 2012, so I thought this might be a mistake. 4547551-1 (Chrome Darth Vader) 2853590-1 (Chrome Stormtrooper) 2853835-1 (White Boba Fett) By the way, this site is awesome! I just got back into Legos myself, and I'm glad I found your site when I did. I look forward to doing much more Lego investing in the years to come. Thanks for all your hard work!

I noticed the data for these minifigures seems old. The eBay data is showing the latest sold items are from December 2011 and January 2012 (although Chrome Stormtrooper shows a March 2012 listing). Most other sets I look up show listings from July 2012, so I thought this might be a mistake.

4547551-1 (Chrome Darth Vader)

2853590-1 (Chrome Stormtrooper)

2853835-1 (White Boba Fett)

By the way, this site is awesome! I just got back into Legos myself, and I'm glad I found your site when I did. I look forward to doing much more Lego investing in the years to come. Thanks for all your hard work!

Checked the listings and they were all correct. The very simple answer is that there are no current "sold" listings. There might be EBAY listings, but they are active and not sold data. We only use "sold" data because that is accurate. Anybody can list a set for $3000, but that doesn't mean it will sell for that., or is worth that.

They are rare minifigures which you listed and probably don't get sold a lot, or if they do, they are mislabeled by the EBAY seller and it doesn't go into our database. The data is delayed one month from EBAY, so if there was any recent sales in the past several weeks, it will show on the next update. Hope that helps.

NOTE: After scanning the EBAY listings, EBAY sellers do not accurately list these minifigures. They leave out the set numbers, which voids them from the database. Minifigures are very difficult to obtain accurate information for, because the EBAY sellers never list the items with their correct nomenclature. You might have to take a look at current listings to see where the prices are and make an estimated value...

Hello. I am curious about the value of set 7279, the City Police Minifigure collection. I believe the CP is listed at $62.95, but that appears to be high based on the other sets in that range, the age of the set, and the current eBay prices. Clearly, this could be an error or misunderstanding on my part being new to this site. Thanks, and I love the site!

When adding the Millennium Falcon Zipbin I receive the update "Last Set Entered: You added 5001050-1: ZipBin Millennium Falcon Messenger Bag on Sep 6, 2012 05:05 PM EST close ", but I cannot see the item in my list. I was curious about that, and wondered if it was an error on my part or not. Thank you.

When adding the Millennium Falcon Zipbin I receive the update "Last Set Entered: You added 5001050-1: ZipBin Millennium Falcon Messenger Bag on Sep 6, 2012 05:05 PM EST

close ", but I cannot see the item in my list. I was curious about that, and wondered if it was an error on my part or not. Thank you.

Ok you should see it now. The problem here was that this is a newly added item. There was no monthly data on. I will adjust this so that it gets listed regardless.

• 1 month later...

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=9446-1

Target link appears dead. Was gonna pick up one or two to part out, it's a good price.

Looks like Jeff corrected it, or in some cases it corrects itself. The Target and Walmart feeds don't update enough and sometimes when they do, they are wrong. It is something out of our control.

• 4 weeks later...