SITE ERROR AND INCOMPLETE DATA SUBMISSION THREAD

Hi folks, I've tried a bunch of times a couple weeks ago and just now to create a brickfolio by linking to my brickset account, but it doesn't work. I get a login fail message, despite trying upper and lower case user name, and after logging out and back in on brickset to make sure I'm not misremembering my password. Help please!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks, I've tried a bunch of times a couple weeks ago and just now to create a brickfolio by linking to my brickset account, but it doesn't work. I get a login fail message, despite trying upper and lower case user name, and after logging out and back in on brickset to make sure I'm not misremembering my password. Help please!

I'll have Jeff take a look.

Slightly off topic but I have noticed many "used" sets seem to be very undervalued. I assume this is just from the lack of "complete used" sets. I looked up the set Castle Skeleton Tower set 7093. The site says the used value is around $22. I looked up sold listings on ebay and the dragon itself sells for around that much.

Slightly off topic but I have noticed many "used" sets seem to be very undervalued. I assume this is just from the lack of "complete used" sets. I looked up the set Castle Skeleton Tower set 7093. The site says the used value is around $22. I looked up sold listings on ebay and the dragon itself sells for around that much.

I moved this post to this thread here. This was one of those set listings that just needed a little attention and started off wrong. I just went through all the listings and cleared out all the incomplete and parts listings. All are now full listings with complete sets and not individual parts.

Could you guys add the LEGO City: Undercover Chase McCain Minifigure (5000281) polybag from the Target Wii U preorders as one of the sets in the database? I couldn't seem to find it searching by the name or the set number.

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?pg=1&q=chase+mccain&sz=10&searchSort=P

Thanks

This set is now available

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=5000281-1

• 4 weeks later...

Uruk Hai Army set 9471 in the Brickfolio seems to be messed up, probably with goofy data. New set valued at about $10. Not a big deal, but wanted to give a heads up.

Fixed. There was a lot of BS listings of parts and crap. Thanks for the heads up. Once a new set gets some solid listings in the loop, those parts listings get filtered out. Takes awhile to update.

Fixed. There was a lot of BS listings of parts and crap. Thanks for the heads up. Once a new set gets some solid listings in the loop, those parts listings get filtered out. Takes awhile to update.

That's what I figured. I saw the prices associated with the value and assumed there were a lot of "new" minifigure listings and parts listings that made it into the formula. You are right though, after the initial wave of everybody breaking down the sets for figs or parts, you get back to normalcy of simple new/used complete sets for information. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have had this error a few times today: The form you submitted contained the following errors Sorry, you have failed the security test. Please ensure that you have javascript enabled and that you refresh the page that you are trying to submit. Return to Previous Page I used to have this occasionally before the site upgrade as well. Is it a known issue? I am logged in - I have to be to write the post :). Javascript is enabled otherwise nothing on the web works. And if I refresh the page I lose what I have typed - if I forget to copy the text first. Its not a major issue, just slightly frustrating.

• 1 month later...

Used Set 7567 The Traveller is showing up with value of $70.40. Pretty sure that's exaggerated and being impacted by a Lot sale. Also, I owned 8 space sets but I recently sold 4 of my Alien Conquest sets. I tried to delete the sets from my Brickfolio, using the delete button found to the right of each respective set on my Space Brickfolio collection page. All it did was delete the uploaded photo I had added earlier. I manually set the number of sets owned to "0" but the the sets keep showing up in the My Brickfolio list, but show 0 owned. Also, My Brickfolio summary still says I own 8 space sets, even after using the delete button and manually setting number of set owned to "0". The specific sets I sold were 7049, 7050, 7052, and 7067.

Used Set 7567 The Traveller is showing up with value of $70.40. Pretty sure that's exaggerated and being impacted by a Lot sale.

Also, I owned 8 space sets but I recently sold 4 of my Alien Conquest sets. I tried to delete the sets from my Brickfolio, using the delete button found to the right of each respective set on my Space Brickfolio collection page. All it did was delete the uploaded photo I had added earlier. I manually set the number of sets owned to "0" but the the sets keep showing up in the My Brickfolio list, but show 0 owned. Also, My Brickfolio summary still says I own 8 space sets, even after using the delete button and manually setting number of set owned to "0". The specific sets I sold were 7049, 7050, 7052, and 7067.

I removed the bad listing from 7567, give that a few minutes to update. I will check into your brickfolio issue

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=10178-1

The 10178 AT-AT is spelled motorised instead of motorized.

Fixed. I believe it is spelled with an 's' in the UK. So when I do some updates/synching with Brickset, it may update it to the 's' version. Brickset has it with an 's'. I am a horrible speller though, so who knows what you may find on here :)

Fixed. I believe it is spelled with an 's' in the UK. So when I do some updates/synching with Brickset, it may update it to the 's' version. Brickset has it with an 's'. I am a horrible speller though, so who knows what you may find on here :)

I didn't even realize they spelled it with an 's' in the UK. Sorry about that. I'm not the best speller either. Haha.

Tried to look up set 60010 (Fire Helicopter) today and the only results from the price guide search were a minifig pack and a toy chest: http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/search.cfm?searchterm=60010 Here is the set on LEGO Shop at Home: http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Fire-Helicopter-60010 Thanks for maintaining this awesome site!

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me, or is there an error with the graphs on each sets individual page at present? The scale from both axis seems to have disappeared and the graph legend is empty. Hovering over a data point on the graph doesn't bring up the usual box of info either.

Lego 1357 data seems to be outdated. It is showing the last set sold back in November of 2012 and there have been quite a few that have sold since then, including some this month. Some are packaged as lots with other studio sets, so I know you can't count those, but some are stand-alones.

Is it just me, or is there an error with the graphs on each sets individual page at present?

The scale from both axis seems to have disappeared and the graph legend is empty. Hovering over a data point on the graph doesn't bring up the usual box of info either.

Seems to be fixed now.