76252 - Batcave Shadow Box

Pseudoty

3 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

76252 Batcave $450 for 3,981 pieces June 5th 

76269 Marvel $525 for  5,261 pieces 

I heard the Batcave might be from the animated series. My absolute favorite cartoon series of all time, but for some reason, that cave wasn't memorable at all to me—however, the thought of the Asylum in that series still gives me chills to this day.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

She had this one first.
76252 The Bat Cave 3981 pieces
June 1st  approx $450. 

My first thought is why did they waste so many pieces on the enclosure design? This definitely isn't the biggest bang for the buck as far as play-ability goes.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, exciter1 said:

My first thought is why did they waste so many pieces on the enclosure design? This definitely isn't the biggest bang for the buck as far as play-ability goes.

Do you still play with your Legos?

On 5/15/2023 at 1:31 AM, Pseudoty said:

She had this one first.
76252 The Bat Cave 3981 pieces
June 1st  approx $450. 

I like it.  I love that LEGO trying to do something relatively different. I hate that different always seem to be BIG and expensive tho.  But I will always support LEGO trying to do new and different.

kudos for going minimal make-up and filters.  I think the trend will be now shift to more "real" looks since almost all content appears to be filtered/edited beyond recognition and to absurd limits nowadays. Anyway see that vid of the social media influencer who showed a before and after video filter; basically she looks 18 but then removes the filter and she is clearly late 30s/early 40s.  Sorry for taking it OT.  

On 5/15/2023 at 6:15 AM, exciter1 said:

Looks cool but what the hell were they thinking at a $450 price point.  They still can’t get a UCS Batcave right. This should have been a $150 diorama like the Indiana Jones Temple Escape set. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Lego met with the 2 guys that designed a similar huge Batcave MOC when making this design. I remember watching the video last year. Need to see this set in person before deciding. 

That was an awesome MOC if I'm remembering the correct one.

• Like 1