10316 - The Lord of the Rings: RIVENDELL

On 6/8/2023 at 6:55 PM, Pseudoty said:

I watched this yesterday and grabbed a cheap dimensions Gimli off of eBay there are a few others that look superior but they are pricey. I like the idea of making the best Minifig by combining parts from both. 

The set is now available at Amazon and Walmart. 

hey @Pseudoty picked this set up and they handed me a brown cardboard tube with a poster in it as a GWP to go with the set.  you or anyone know anything about what this is ? hate to open it don't want to damage it : )

8 hours ago, starwarsxpress said:

hey @Pseudoty picked this set up and they handed me a brown cardboard tube with a poster in it as a GWP to go with the set.  you or anyone know anything about what this is ? hate to open it don't want to damage it : )

No, but I wonder if it is the backdrop poster that they use in the store display? It looks amazing and I asked my store ASM if I could have it when they were done and she said Tim the GM had already claimed it. The only other option is their is a Blue Print in the VIP section. 

If it is the backdrop and you don’t want it I will buy it off of you or trade you a $50 set.

Edited by Pseudoty

4 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

No, but I wonder if it is the backdrop poster that they use in the store display? It looks amazing and I asked my store ASM if I could have it when they were done and she said Tim the GM had already claimed it. The only other option is their is a Blue Print in the VIP section. 

If it is the backdrop and you don’t want it I will buy it off of you or trade you a $50 set.

thanks for the info I went ahead and opened it.  Its a portrait poster 11 x 17 or so with the map of middle earth on the bottom two thirds of it and a complete row of I assume all the minifies from Rivendell (I haven't compared yet) and the LOTR text large across the banner.  Guessing it is something new haven't seen it before.  Good luck on getting the store display back drop.  I had time to buy the plastic case collectors edition but I just couldn't pay that much for the case but now I wonder if I should have : )

• Like 1

5 hours ago, starwarsxpress said:

thanks for the info I went ahead and opened it.  Its a portrait poster 11 x 17 or so with the map of middle earth on the bottom two thirds of it and a complete row of I assume all the minifies from Rivendell (I haven't compared yet) and the LOTR text large across the banner.  Guessing it is something new haven't seen it before.  Good luck on getting the store display back drop.  I had time to buy the plastic case collectors edition but I just couldn't pay that much for the case but now I wonder if I should have : )

I am kind of glad I missed out on the Wicked brick LE case. I am thinking about getting this one:

https://songlection.com/product/display-case-for-lego-the-lord-of-the-rings-rivendell-10316/

$160 free shipping 

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1

On 6/10/2023 at 3:28 PM, Pseudoty said:

I am kind of glad I missed out on the Wicked brick LE case. I am thinking about getting this one:

https://songlection.com/product/display-case-for-lego-the-lord-of-the-rings-rivendell-10316/

$160 free shipping 

Nice find but unfortunately for me it's an inch or two too deep for the Kallax I have my Rivendell displayed on.