71033 - Minifigures - The Muppets

brickvoyeur

34 minutes ago, MinifiguresPlus said:

Hello Brickpickers!

We are excited to announce our pre-order for the Muppets Collectible Minifigures!

There are 36 packets in a box and 12 unique characters to collect.

Box price: $149 + FREE Domestic Shipping ($25 international)

Set price: $56+ FREE Domestic Shipping ($10 international)

Please PM with your PayPal email address for an invoice. 
Shipping mid to late May.

Happy building from,
Minifigures Plus

dumb question, how do you determine a set? is there a barcode to show what each unit is? or must the packages be opened? 

4 minutes ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

dumb question, how do you determine a set? is there a barcode to show what each unit is? or must the packages be opened? 

We send complete sets with each figure in a clear plastic baggie with all accessories and inserts included. We also have an identification system, so we do sets with sealed figures as well. 

• Like 4

On 3/21/2022 at 12:11 PM, MinifiguresPlus said:

We send complete sets with each figure in a clear plastic baggie with all accessories and inserts included. We also have an identification system, so we do sets with sealed figures as well. 

Thanks! And if you go the box route, i assume that is still factory sealed, correct?

21 hours ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

Thanks! And if you go the box route, i assume that is still factory sealed, correct?

Yes! All of the boxes we sell are factory sealed! The colored boxes have a light inner seal, so there is occasionally some shifting inside the box in the shipping process, but we send them in the brown outer box as is from the factory.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

The details are exquisitely spot-on. Only the necks on a couple of the characters feel a bit odd such as Kermit and Waldorf. As mentioned before Janice was a strange pick; however, with that said, whomever did her details captured the flowerchild beautifully.

These all are really good, and I believe The Muppets (including Sesame Street) are some of the best minifigures LEGO has done honestly. A number of the torso prints are usable for custom characters outside of the line. The "tomato" minifigure head could make for a cute alien in a space build.

Shoot. I would actually like to find Gonzo's shirt for myself to wear into work one day just for the heck of it. Haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone find these on the Target website? I'd like to purchase there as I can get 5% off but can't get them to show up in a search. Also struck out at two local Walmarts. One said they had them in-stock but I couldn't find them on the shelf. I tehn ordered two online for pickup, thinking they would dig the boxes out and put the rest on the shelf but they substituted two Shang-Chi sets instead. Bzzzzt, that's not gonna work. I don't collect minifigures at all but I do want these!

2 hours ago, Brystheguy said:

Can anyone find these on the Target website? I'd like to purchase there as I can get 5% off but can't get them to show up in a search. Also struck out at two local Walmarts. One said they had them in-stock but I couldn't find them on the shelf. I tehn ordered two online for pickup, thinking they would dig the boxes out and put the rest on the shelf but they substituted two Shang-Chi sets instead. Bzzzzt, that's not gonna work. I don't collect minifigures at all but I do want these!

easiest way https://minifiguresplus.com/collections/the-muppets/products/lego-71033-complete-set-of-12-muppets-minifigures-series

• Like 1

10 hours ago, keymomachine said:

I've gotten more inquiries from friends about this line than any other Lego anything ever. A friend got a six pack and asked me yesterday what the best route to getting the other six was. I told her about smooshing... Then just told her I'd grab the six she was missing next time I found them in store. Luckily I remembered that when I found myself in a Walmart last night. Her response when I told her I got them:

image.png.2d02fc9aff32e659ec8cbb9c8c2d3a91.png

Walmart is definitely the best smooshing spot, probably the least weird thing that happens there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1