Musical Picks

TheOrcKing

I love tracks like this mixing fun, beauty, and a little sexy. It's also in my opinion one of the better tracks from this artist (plus one I could actually get away with posting :whistle:). The other two I enjoy are "Always Remember You" and "I Like To Watch". If the title of the second one is any clue I am sure you can see the gist of why I will not post a direct link for either of those two here. Heh. Anywho, enjoy some hot water. ;)

Neon Workout - "Hot Water"

Feeling nostalgic for some old 90s bands after looking at some old records.  When did I get old?

Same as the rest of us, my friend. Soon we'll start delivering those "When I was your age" speeches to the younger generation or give the ever classic "walking through ten feet of snow" bit. Haha.

Another one of those tracks both going for different retro feels by two artists. Justice is the original composer with a dark gritty western techno mix while Lance Vance came afterwards featuring a smoother 80s groove that I find easier listening in my opinion and feels more cohesive whereas the other seems all over the place. Anywho I added both for your listening pleasure and see for yourself.

Lance Vance - "The Beginning"

Justice - "Genesis"