10283 - Space Shuttle Discovery

Alpinemaps

12 minutes ago, sauromosis said:

I've received promos that were not in my cart during really busy times like this but it's rare.

Well, maybe this will help you guys for future compensation. I took a screenshot of the order summary. I don’t have the Easter and Rocket Ride promos in my order status on the website.

9AB2A0E1-D595-4B83-91BA-F2CBC990B7A2.jpeg

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

strange says 3 items in the cart go to the cart and only the shuttle is there

I had the promos in my cart but I just checked, they have now been removed - after the fact.  I took a pic of my cart after purchase to verify what was included.  Both promos are now gone.  I'll call CS in the morning see if it goes anywhere.

Edited by exracer327
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Mathew said:

So as long as I redeemed the points for the code then I am guaranteed a coin even if they sell out, correct?  I'm just thinking if I should redeem the code now on an order or wait until May the 4th. And no I am not buying the shuttle. I mostly want the 5/4 promo (Tatooine homestead right?)

Don't forget the expiry of the physical rewards, it's 30days or 60days. 

Apparently something to do with the servers only showing on certain peoples accounts. This has never happened before lol. Well done to all those who got one but for me and many others looking at the comments on stonewars its impossible, what can you do. 

It’s up now if you didn’t manage to get one.

I must have ordered right as they went OoS on the GWPs as my order shows only the Discovery. Called CS to cancel but of course the order went into Warehouse status while I was waiting in the queue. Rep told me she couldn't cancel anymore and checked the system and said the promos were all gone (actually, she said she didn't think they had any promos and it must have been an issue with the website, but that just shows how much conjecture there is in CS's answers, given that several of you have warehouse confirmations of 10283+2 GWPs). Offered a return label or she could look for some other promos, then proceeded to offer MBoM and Amelia. I did a quick calculation and said thank you I'll take that. Crisis averted, happy customer.

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Phil B said:

I must have ordered right as they went OoS on the GWPs as my order shows only the Discovery. Called CS to cancel but of course the order went into Warehouse status while I was waiting in the queue. Rep told me she couldn't cancel anymore and checked the system and said the promos were all gone (actually, she said she didn't think they had any promos and it must have been an issue with the website, but that just shows how much conjecture there is in CS's answers, given that several of you have warehouse confirmations of 10283+2 GWPs). Offered a return label or she could look for some other promos, then proceeded to offer MBoM and Amelia. I did a quick calculation and said thank you I'll take that. Crisis averted, happy customer.

Yeh I’d take that deal too. 

5 minutes ago, sauromosis said:

I'm surprised it's still available...is the pandemic-related obsession with new sets waning?

I am thinking those that would normally order the limit of 2 went with 1 incase the Ulysses GWP shows up?

That is what I did. 

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

I am thinking those that would normally order the limit of 2 went with 1 incase the Ulysses GWP shows up?

That is what I did. 

That could be it but I wonder as life returns to normal will we still see every new, large set get gobbled up in the first few hours.

5 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

That is what I did. 

That was one of my thoughts.  Then again, if the Ulysses truly is a VIP purchase (1800 pts), then it may not be directly tied to a shuttle purchase.

2 hours ago, Phil B said:

Thanks, they just checked on my order that was missing the Rocket Ride/Easter Hut and offered the two replacement GWPs below. I was happy to accept.

E6041780-8F37-41A7-A5D7-F4E822F8F267.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Phil B said:

I'd take MBoM and Amelia over Rocket Ride and Carrot House any day...and twice on Tuesday! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Phil B said:

I must have ordered right as they went OoS on the GWPs as my order shows only the Discovery. Called CS...Crisis averted, happy customer.

Crisis?  Seriously 😒 potentially not getting free stuff cannot be considered a crisis. 

26 minutes ago, nami said:

That's not an Amelia, it's a Chariot! Much better.

I was quoting Phil B who got the MBoM and Amelia, but yeah, exciter got MBoM and Chariot which definitely is a bit better although I think the chariot set looks like Pooh. See what I did there? :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mathew said:

Crisis?  Seriously 😒 potentially not getting free stuff cannot be considered a crisis. 

I believe this is called hyperbole. But when you're a reseller as most of us are, you don't necessarily see it as a free item but as a discount  on the thing you're paying full price for, it's like ordering a thing with a coupon that shows as applied in the cart and on the order, but then getting charged as if the coupon didn't exist - you'd be right to complain and hope the retailer makes it right. Crisis? No, but it's a reasonable thing to have resolved.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, oneknightr said:

I was quoting Phil B who got the MBoM and Amelia, but yeah, exciter got MBoM and Chariot which definitely is a bit better although I think the chariot set looks like Pooh. See what I did there? :D

The CS I spoke to this morning told me the Carrot House was supposed to end 3/31 (not true) and the Rocket Ride was not supposed to be listed at all.  So I shouldn't have received any GWPs in my purchase.  I protested because the Carrot House was supposed to last through 4/5 and I had a picture of my checkout - after payment confirmation.

So just to make everyone feel better CS gave me... 1300 VIP pts.  I would rather have any GWP than just 1300 pts.  So YMMV.  My order was already in warehouse too... *sigh*

Edited by exracer327

8 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

The CS I spoke to this morning told me the Carrot House was supposed to end 3/31 (not true) and the Rocket Ride was not supposed to be listed at all.  So I shouldn't have received any GWPs in my purchase.  I protested because the Carrot House was supposed to last through 4/5 and I had a picture of my checkout - after payment confirmation.

So just to make everyone feel better CS gave me... 1300 VIP pts.  I would rather have any GWP than just 1300 pts.  So YMMV.  My order was already in warehouse too... *sigh*

Whoa, what? You had both the Carrot House and Rocket Ride in your order that was In Warehouse and then they removed them while it was In Warehouse status?

29 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

I guess I need to continue to monitor my order then,  until it ships.

• Like 1