10283 - Space Shuttle Discovery

Alpinemaps

At least I'm not the only one. Can't say I could of done anything else, was refreshing the page and since 12 and nothing appeared. If it's appeared for some I have a bad feeling it may be sold out already

Haha I’ve been refreshing on phone iPad and desktop since 11.45 5 more minutes then I’m off to bed. Bad day all round

So as long as I redeemed the points for the code then I am guaranteed a coin even if they sell out, correct?  I'm just thinking if I should redeem the code now on an order or wait until May the 4th. And no I am not buying the shuttle. I mostly want the 5/4 promo (Tatooine homestead right?)

6 minutes ago, Mathew said:

So as long as I redeemed the points for the code then I am guaranteed a coin even if they sell out, correct?  I'm just thinking if I should redeem the code now on an order or wait until May the 4th. And no I am not buying the shuttle. I mostly want the 5/4 promo (Tatooine homestead right?)

So as long as I redeemed the points for the code then I am guaranteed a coin even if they sell out, correct?

yes

I'm just thinking if I should redeem the code now on an order or wait until May the 4th. And no I am not buying the shuttle. I mostly want the 5/4 promo (Tatooine homestead right?

Not if LEGO changes the game and requires 5/4 promo to be redeemed as code instead of gwp. It didn't happen before, but since LEGO is getting the hang of VIP pts, you don't know for sure it won't happen

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Got my Shuttle order in as well along with the same GWPs including the Octan coin. I forgot to add a small in-stock item just in case the Shuttle goes backorder before mine ships. Crossing my fingers.

Yeh slipped my mind too. Was just hoping to get through.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Got my Shuttle order in as well along with the same GWPs including the Octan coin. I forgot to add a small in-stock item just in case the Shuttle goes backorder before mine ships. Crossing my fingers.

I thought of it but I was having so many problems I didn't want to risk getting stuck on the website trying to add something else.

4 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

I thought of it but I was having so many problems I didn't want to risk getting stuck on the website trying to add something else.

5 minutes ago, Gonkalin said:

Well this is a first for me. A waiting queue. 

0F348C23-25E1-45EC-83B3-21D19D61B28B.jpeg

Keep refreshing. I was trying to view my order and I refreshed and it went away.