40450 - Amelia Earhart Tribute

38 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Genius level...This guy gets it, plus he is a member here!

My 3 promos are all still in warehouse 

For the life of me cant figure out why brickbucks has his channel whats his purpose..  if he wants to make less money ill just give him my address to send a check

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

For the life of me cant figure out why brickbucks has his channel whats his purpose..  if he wants to make less money ill just give him my address to send a check

This guy was actually informative not like the other testosterone driven guy recommending going all in on 3 sets with a HELOC. If you were a Newbie you get about 3 months worth of knowledge from a days worth of videos for free. He is using the same basic information shared here amongst members for free to generate other avenues of income, YouTube = X and Patreon = $20K/year So I guess he is the smart one and should be rewarded for his efforts. 

9248FD92-9E08-4D0E-B3E5-D4B405C8E167.jpeg

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jdthome said:

Is there a limit to the number of Free with purchase items you can receive?  I'm assuming so.   I have purchased 3 $100 orders online since amelia started and went to get Pooh today and its not adding to my cart.   Does not seem sold out?????

17th was the last day of the promo I believe. 

5 minutes ago, Vodium said:

17th was the last day of the promo I believe. 

I believe you are correct.  I need to learn to close windows.  I have one that still shows it available. Must have been open since yesterday, because when I refreshed it, it was gone. 

Thanks for the info.