Minifigures or sets?

Zjitt - thanks for asking all of these questions! I am new too, maybe I will bop up to introduce yourself and explain how I came into 200 lbs of free legos, and threw out some good stuff with the megaboks by accident...... These forums seem like a nice place too, everyone is so helpful!

Zjitt - thanks for asking all of these questions! I am new too, maybe I will bop up to introduce yourself and explain how I came into 200 lbs of free legos, and threw out some good stuff with the megaboks by accident......

These forums seem like a nice place too, everyone is so helpful!

200 lbs? You have to tell us about this stuff some time!

My sister in law was going to throw them out. They sat in my garage from 2005 to this past fall. Now I am trying to rebuild everything and sell what my kids have already, and give them the sw legos they don't have yet. Its a ton to go through. Another 45 lbs came my way w newer stuff, so I came here to research the crazy looking minifigs!

And another thing. Should I only invest in Star Wars or should i invest in more than just Star Wars. If u think more than just Star Wars... Which kinds?

Start by the theme you like most.

Most traffic is defo done by Star Wars sets.

I personally will go mostly for Star Wars sets. And a little for LOTR. rest I will mostly ignore, oh and collectable minifigures ofc. :)