• United Kingdom
    • Ireland
    • Africa
    • Asia
    • Japan
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
    • Antarctica

This thread is also about getting to know you guys. This one is about what everyone does for a living. Please chose from the above choices. If yours is not listed please feel free to comment what you do. Unfortunately since only 12 choices are allowed, yours will most likely not be listed, Also, I am not pressuring you to put you occupation down. Just trying to get a feel of what everyone does.

What? Hey give us a chance! Bud, stephen_rockefeller was kidding you know! Ok I am a woman too. Pinky come back and join us. You won't believe what you can learn here. These buddies are really good guys from what I can tell!!

I'm a 32 year old guy I think I got out of my dark ages back in 2007. I think the main reason behind that is because I had more disposable income and could get back in touch with a childhood hobby. Now I get to develop a real collection for my son and do a fair amount of investing on the side. It's interesting to see how a younger investors can take advantage of all the information and collected knowledge out there. It's nice to get different perspectives when it comes to gauging a set or themes popularity. Great subject choice!

• Like 1

I'm a 32 year old guy I think I got out of my dark ages back in 2007. I think the main reason behind that is because I had more disposable income and could get back in touch with a childhood hobby. Now I get to develop a real collection for my son and do a fair amount of investing on the side. It's interesting to see how a younger investors can take advantage of all the information and collected knowledge out there. It's nice to get different perspectives when it comes to gauging a set or themes popularity. Great subject choice!

I'm hoping to make a bigger Brickpicker community. Actually, I am hoping that we could have a a gathering or something like that for all the members to meet up and show off their MOCs and stuff. Probably won't happen, but I will dream on. :)

I just signed up, been lurking. I had no clue that other people did what I did, buy Lego sets and sell for profit. How silly I am! Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the site Pinky, sure the LEGO secondary market is quite exciting. It keeps people quite busy, whether you sell new sets, used sets, part out sets, instructions to personally created models. It's a lot of fun!

Nice to meet you! I'm 13 and a son and a student. Right now I want to be a engineer of some sort...

Nice to meet you too! I enjoy a good forum where there are a lot of friendly people that like to have enjoyable conversations about Lego and other odds and ends. I find that in the times when I'm not selling or buying talking about Lego is equally enjoyable.

It makes me laugh how there are no younger women on here into legos whatsoever...

It's quite possible that women are intimidated by some inappropriate and immature behavior by the male population on the site. I would suggest that if you want threads like this to continue, that topics and posts remain mature and civil.
  • Like 1