eBay Managed Payments: Problems & Concerns

NIevo

7 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Does it not show up on your Resolution Center page ?

https://resolutioncenter.ebay.com/

Yes, but it simply states that "We've sent your rebuttal to the buyer's payment institution and they are currently reviewing it. We'll let you know when they've made a decision. If possible, your item will be returned to the address below."

I was notified that there was a payment dispute which allowed me to either issue the full refund, or submit a photo (which I did, of the sealed set listing). I had no other ability to express/supply any other details regarding/arguing my case.

4 minutes ago, KShine said:

Yes, but it simply states that "We've sent your rebuttal to the buyer's payment institution and they are currently reviewing it. We'll let you know when they've made a decision. If possible, your item will be returned to the address below."

I was notified that there was a payment dispute which allowed me to either issue the full refund, or submit a photo (which I did, of the sealed set listing). I had no other ability to express/supply any other details regarding/arguing my case.

Per this link, eBay acted on your behalf and already sent all information about the transaction (I assumed including all conversations via eBay message) to the disputing cc company / Paypal. 

Although I find it curious that you did not have any ability to send your own text.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/handling-payment-disputes-managed-payments-seller?id=4799&st=3&pos=1&query=Handling payment disputes as a managed payments seller&intent=chargeback

3 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Per this link, eBay acted on your behalf and already sent all information about the transaction (I assumed including all conversations via eBay message) to the disputing cc company / Paypal. 

Although I find it curious that you did not have any ability to send your own text.

Yes, I thought that was odd as well - No text, or respond to buyer option was available (and only able to attach 1 file). Also surprised that no funds on hold took place (as they always seem super eager to hold funds when given the chance). Hopefully they will decide to show some goodwill and cover me this first time (as it's a pricey hit to take - $650).