3315 - Olivia's House

cflannagan

Finally after 2 days of running at Walmart's ended up with 25 of these, Best $1050 spent IMO. Now Retire your house Olivia.

Am very bullish on this set.

Nice.  I just spent all day running around collecting the 15 I acquired.  But then....I went a TRU and the PMed the $39 price so I had to buy 4 more.  19 for me.  Oh lord, I filled the car.  I might have to build my own house out of all these if my wife finds this stash.

How do you post pics .. I had the pic of 3315 stash in my public gallery . But don't know how to post it here in forums

You have to put your file on a website, and then copy/paste the link.

Use http://www.hostingpics.net/ because it's simple. And then copy/paste the first link.

If you want to integer the picture inside the forum so everybody can see it, use the "show direct link" option on hostingpics (under the last sort of link), copy/paste the link inside the "Image" option in your message on the forum (the "Image" option is at the right of Bold, italic, etc.)

But before be sure that your image is not too big (a 5 mb picture is really annoying).

Edited by biniou
  • Like 1

How do you post pics .. I had the pic of 3315 stash in my public gallery . But don't know how to post it here in forums

You can upload an image from a hard drive or url using the site's Image Hosting feature then copy the newly created direct link and paste it into your post. If you use the "img" code below, it will display for all to see and admire.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought at $40 and then bought a used set for my daughter, complete for 30. It is quite an underwhelming set, I love the friends sets and have done well with the vet and butterfly beauty shop. However, some girls play with them and some don't, those that don't mum is all too happy to eBay. They don't get torn up like boys sets which means the used complete sets will be first stop for some.

I am bearish on this set, $150 I do not see... Maybe $100 next cbristmas but with Emma's house replacing it, I do not see a huge demand. I could be wrong though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anybody have any info on the history of the Friends line from an investment standpoint?  How long has the line been available?  Are there any stand-out winners.

Another line I'm interested in is Ultra Agents.  So far my investing has been focused on Star Wars and Modulars mostly, but I'd like to divesify.  Thanks 

Does anybody have any info on the history of the Friends line from an investment standpoint?  How long has the line been available?  Are there any stand-out winners.

Another line I'm interested in is Ultra Agents.  So far my investing has been focused on Star Wars and Modulars mostly, but I'd like to divesify.  Thanks 

A couple friends sets have been monsters. Heartlake Vet is $150+ on amazon, could be had for $35 or less for most of it's life. I think msrp was $45. Not all do this well but there are a few others with similar growth. More people are in on friends now of course so it may get harder to cash in big.

I like Olivia's house. Growth will be slower because it was out so long but it should do well.