77905 - Taskmaster's Ambush

BricksBrotha

3 minutes ago, PuppyDog5 said:

Does anyone have any idea when this will be available on Lego.com? Also, do you think this would be a good investment? Thanks!

I had read in some sites that it would be Nov, 1st, but clearly that wasn't the case (unless I missed it).

As far as the 2nd question, I guess it depends on what your goal is for it. It is already selling for more than double consistently on ebay (for now at least), so you could make a pretty decent profit just flipping these if you bought at retail. Some of the similar sets released for Comic Con in prior years are higher at this point, but not sure if I would hold this for 2 more years to squeeze an extra $20 or so.

1 hour ago, melting said:

Thanks for the tip, I got an order in and they ship direct to Europe. Shipping wasn't cheap but cheaper than going through a forwarder. Its going to cost me almost 60 a box with taxes added by my estimates. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, legorookie34 said:

Thanks, picked up a couple..building my inventory 2 at a time :)

There has been a fair bit of wrong information out there about the release date of this set and 77904.  A few days ago it was flying across social media it would not be released until Nov 15 & it being both sets. 

Also that Only amazon was selling them and not Lego 🤔 not sure why someone would believe Lego not selling them. 

16 minutes ago, coelian said:

Yes since you can only buy 3 whereas Disney shop allows an order of 20.

Lego sold out quickly, Target lasted longer because it was limited to 1 vs 3.  Though you would get capped after buying it more than 9 single times. 

The Bespin had a lot of foreign buyers trying to circumvent the reshipping companies ban so stock would be allocated and then cancelled.  Sold out to backorder to I stock, back order, sold out cycling.