77905 - Taskmaster's Ambush

BricksBrotha

13 minutes ago, Aib84e said:

It will appear on Lego's site with heavily enforced limits. 

Wonder if amazon did leave any for each day leading up to Nov 1 or even for some to be available on Nov 1. 

The page being gone a la the frigate points to it being gone for good.

The wild card left is the stock Lego reserved for itself.

If low enough this may exceed the bespin duel, which although more desirable, had upwards of 10k made.

ebay now:

135 listed

78 sold

avg sale price about 85

14 hours ago, terrymc4677 said:

But, it's only $40. 😐 If it was $400 I'd probably be concerned. Low risk gamble with high upside. 

I totally agree. As someone in for 30 before the limit was added, I rolled the dice. Color me incredibly surprised that it sold out already. I had this one DOA based on the limit, but hopefully in the end I'll be glad my impulse buying won out. 

image.png.72276d4302d90c1d93047db0771913cf.png

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 2

Just got mine in the mail. Shipped in a bag so a few tiny edge scuffs. I can confirm there is no reference to SDCC. Just says "SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION." Really cool box art. Wish I could have gotten multiple. Only having one I'll wait a bit to see how high the aftermarket goes. If nothing else, It'll be a personal build and sell the exclusive minifigure.

14 minutes ago, bonusbrick said:

Just got mine in the mail. Shipped in a bag so a few tiny edge scuffs. I can confirm there is no reference to SDCC. Just says "SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION." Really cool box art. Wish I could have gotten multiple. Only having one I'll wait a bit to see how high the aftermarket goes. If nothing else, It'll be a personal build and sell the exclusive minifigure.

Same, mine arrived in a bag.  Was very nervous but it turned out to be in great condition. 

6 minutes ago, BrickStanley74 said:

Damn do you guys just  hover f5'ing all night long? I sign up for Amazon in-stock alerts, obviously it came back in stock...no alerts ever received. I guess I need to find another way lol

Sharks gotta swim to breath🦈

• Like 1
  • Haha 1