Harry Potter 2021

benjamin4172

Now it is. Allegedly someone from the LAN “accidentally” leaked it. 
The letter is printed tiles and very few stickers  
https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/hogwarts-icons-collectors-edition-76391
This guy will have the build review up in a few hours:

It’s a beauty. $249 with a 9/2 release date. Wonder what the GWP will be?

705c4e69bc301d100b989b3f5f0558c8.jpg
cf75dd2ceef95635ff49b1eb9d083426.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Hardwired said:

Anyone know if the 76391 with the misspelling is going to be worth more or less than one of the newer prints that apparently is causing the delay in roll out?

What part has the misspelling?  If it is the box no, if it is the Minifigure display stand possibly. 

48 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

What part has the misspelling?  If it is the box no, if it is the Minifigure display stand possibly. 

It's in the Hogwarts letter.  "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandos".  S/b titillandus.  I didn't know they were correcting it.

*melting ninja'd me

Edited by Loghamel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RightDwigt said:

Dang they pushed the release date back on 76391. Seems like LEGO is the only LEGO retailer that still cites COVID and delays since this all began...

image.thumb.png.0ea8f1fb30d4ce8c5889e6f96984f417.png

That's actually cool, because as per Reddit:

They're bringing back a couple of previous GWPs during September to fill the void. At least for North America, not sure about other regions.

5006748 Swing Ship Ride - gwp for $85 purchase 09/06/21 - 09/12/21 in LEGO Stores and LEGO.com, VIP only - rerun from June

40487 Sailboat Adventure - gwp for $200 purchase 09/13/21 - 09/30/21 in LEGO Stores and LEGO.com - rerun from August

So we can get this set with a Sailboat Adventure.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 1:14 PM, CosmicSpeed said:

Not a bad GWP, the large  vertical plate is rather obnoxious though.

Guessing that the gwp includes 1-3 of the "wizard cards" (whatever they're called) and the vertical plate is intended to display one's collection?

Will be interesting to see how people integrate this section into the modular HP sets. Might increase the desirability of the gwp? Especially if there is much detail behind that vertical plate

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, HollyS said:

that weight is the equivalent to 9 lbs + 3.445 oz looks like mine weighs 2.5oz more. Should I be worried?  I don't see blatant seal tampering.

Where did you purchase it from?

I had a medieval blacksmith I got off of eBay at a deep discount, and the weight was over compared to others I had and the seals were questionable. I opened it up to find out it had the instructions in the new paper bag Vs the old plastic and that accounted for the difference. 

11 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Where did you purchase it from?

I had a medieval blacksmith I got off of eBay at a deep discount, and the weight was over compared to others I had and the seals were questionable. I opened it up to find out it had the instructions in the new paper bag Vs the old plastic and that accounted for the difference. 

Lego SAH

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...