Jump to content

Harry Potter 2021


benjamin4172
 Share

Recommended Posts

I love the mosaic part, but I'm not super happy with the 4 books idea. Deathly Hallows is the movie with the least representation of sets (Gringotts Dragon, camping, ministry heist, opportunity to add another bit on to Hogwarts, just to name a few) and it sounds like these have less of a chance of happening at this point, or would be 2HY sets. It would also be great if they could come out with all the Horcruxes, have a couple per set or something

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, benjamin4172 said:

https://www.promobricks.de/lego-harry-potter-2021-neuheiten/108974/

Seems like the are going to be some kind of pop up books, maybe like in the disney princess line.

 

And also there will be new Lego Arts Harry Potter Sets the Hogwarts Houses coats of arms

Wow, you know HP fans are going to be buying tons of those mosaics to make the banners.

I also think a Deathly Hallows Gringotts set could be great with a roller coaster including a function which causes the minifigures to fall off the cart.  Possible dragon at the end.  The whole thing could be a modularized.  Maybe even like Jabba's Palace being over the Rancor Pit.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, exracer327 said:

Wow, you know HP fans are going to be buying tons of those mosaics to make the banners.

I also think a Deathly Hallows Gringotts set could be great with a roller coaster including a function which causes the minifigures to fall off the cart.  Possible dragon at the end.  The whole thing could be a modularized.  Maybe even like Jabba's Palace being over the Rancor Pit.

I think Gringotts being conspicuously absent in the Diagon Alley set suggest that's the next big D2C.  The Jabba Palace/Rancor is a great example of how it could be especially awesome...but would not connect to the DA modulars well. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/13/2020 at 12:10 PM, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I think Gringotts being conspicuously absent in the Diagon Alley set suggest that's the next big D2C.  The Jabba Palace/Rancor is a great example of how it could be especially awesome...but would not connect to the DA modulars well. 

That would be great. I've been hoping for Hogsmeade or a Ministry of Magic for a while, but I doubt they would ever happen. Much more likely to see something like you have suggested here. If this were the case, I'm keen to see how they would achieve it, with the dragon area being so far underground. 

If they were to add onto Diagon Alley with another Gringotts, perhaps we could have a Leaky Cauldron too. I am building 75978 right now and would have gladly swapped 2 of the "half buildings" (as each section includes 2 shops) for it, seems more important than 2/3 of the shops they chose to include

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

To me its good news as it likely confirms the retiring soon status of the HP on stonewars, because as you point out, they cant have that many out at once.

I wish they would retire the great hall and the bus, come on Lego surprise us :)

Or maybe they will just have a whole shelf full of harry potter stuff. They could make room now there getting rid of hidden side and overwatch

Edited by raulaco
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Technically this is HP 2021, but the "Hogwarts Moments" sets just posted on SAH with a 1/1/21 release date. Not sure how I feel about the format (book set) but it's a nifty idea with decent figs. 

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/hogwarts-moment-transfiguration-class-76382

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/hogwarts-moment-potions-class-76383

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/hogwarts-moment-herbology-class-76384

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/hogwarts-moment-charms-class-76385Harry-Potter-Transfiguration-Class-76382

Edit sorry I just saw there is a thread for 2021, mods please move.

Edited by RightDwigt
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
56 minutes ago, Lobot said:

First details of the new 2021 HP sets are on promobricks.de - including 20th anniversary range!

I don’t know what is a bigger wow.  Another Hogwarts Great Hall set or a set called “Girls Bathroom” (unless something is lost in translation) that comes with a Golden Harry Minifig. Glad to see Hogsmeade is not the $249 D2C set which leaves hopes for a Gringotts add on set to Diagon Alley alive. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

I don’t know what is a bigger wow.  Another Hogwarts Great Hall set or a set called “Girls Bathroom” (unless something is lost in translation) that comes with a Golden Harry Minifig. Glad to see Hogsmeade is not the $249 D2C set which leaves hopes for a Gringotts add on set to Diagon Alley alive. 

Girls Bathroom would be right if you go by cannon ( haven't seen the site yet ). Would be Moaning Myrtle and Chamber of Secrets 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Voltron said:

Hope the new great hall isnt very similar to current one, otherwise I'm guessing alot of people are going to be stuck with old set unable to sell the set.

If I understand it correctly, the Anniversary sets may be a 'standalone' series, which explains the sand-green roof colours being used - so in theory they shouldn't be in direct 'competition' with 75954.  That said, if it has a decent Chamber of Secrets (and improved Basilisk) it might impact on it's longer-term potential.  I'll be watching out for the first images with great interest!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Lobot said:

If I understand it correctly, the Anniversary sets may be a 'standalone' series, which explains the sand-green roof colours being used - so in theory they shouldn't be in direct 'competition' with 75954.  That said, if it has a decent Chamber of Secrets (and improved Basilisk) it might impact on it's longer-term potential.  I'll be watching out for the first images with great interest!

At least it's pretty certain now that the 75954 is going middle of year right?

Any other opinions on how this will affect the long term potential value for the 75954, I have a bad feeling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

I don’t know what is a bigger wow.  Another Hogwarts Great Hall set or a set called “Girls Bathroom” (unless something is lost in translation) that comes with a Golden Harry Minifig. Glad to see Hogsmeade is not the $249 D2C set which leaves hopes for a Gringotts add on set to Diagon Alley alive. 

Booo! We’ve had Gringotts already, let’s have something new 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

uh oh, i hope quidditch is not on the list of remakes...

At least now with the Great hall we don't have to worry about an re release or even delayed retirement lol.

Edited by raulaco
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...