75292 - The Razor Crest

MusiKyle

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Jersey Crewmax said:

Was in stock this morning on Amazon

1000 stock...Gone in 60 Seconds...literally.

I've been on this board for 2 years...and that was the first time I "witness the Firepower of this fully Armed and Operational" BPer forum.

seriously..I was like mad trying to unload my last RC on all the main venues...and then poof...and I was like...wat?...no need to sweat it...I went back and raised all my prices back up 😁 

• Haha 1

Prices on ebay are already down a bit. With the pressure to unload all these before Christmas, what do people expect to get for thses? I felt it was a bit too close to be comfortable taking on 30 of these.

I’ve turned a few on fb marketplace and have done shipping and local pick up. Selling most for more than eBay prices. My theory is that eBay intimidates the avg mom buying for her kids

1 minute ago, gugclo said:

I'm seeing a Amazon Prime delivery date of Dec 17th.  Probably too late to sell before xmas... 

I sold quite a few items between Xmas and New year last year, folks are trigger happy during the holiday season. Not wise to hold a hundred but I think you can QFLL a few.

36 minutes ago, OrangeChiliPeP said:

back in stock @amazon.de .it .es .fr .co.uk

They don't ship to ch for some reason. 

4 hours ago, coelian said:

It was on amazon spain yesterday also went poof even with buying limits of 1. This morning I got an alert for stock on amazon uk, was dropping off the kids and it was gone by the time I went in. 

Bro...when you see the alert; you pull the car over, tell the kids to walk and get on that deal...

train your kids right and they know to just get out of the car and walk next time when they hear the alert (no words needed)...and they will be thanking you for slowing the car down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, BrickLover80 said:

Prices on ebay are already down a bit. With the pressure to unload all these before Christmas, what do people expect to get for thses? I felt it was a bit too close to be comfortable taking on 30 of these.

US ebay, the price settled on just under $200 + shipping

I'm thinking most are happy to get an easy $40 in profits for QFLL

I do think many are banking on getting their Amazon shipments in "on time" to meet the expectations of the buyers...I personally would not take that bet given the delivery crunch...if late by a couple of days then you're sitting on either a bunch of returns or getting a ton of negative feedback.

7 hours ago, Secret Squirrel said:

Not now, gutted. You were up at 4am?

Yes roadworks going on right oytside the house, should probably go and say thanks to them now. 

2 hours ago, Secret Squirrel said:

Just received a stock alert from Amazon for this, was on it in secs but OOS. Do you think Bots are on this set?

I duno about Amazon, I'd guess theirs is one, but Lego had a limit of 5, I got the stock alert 2 hours before I bought so they hung around for a while at least.

40 minutes ago, Lukish said:

Yes roadworks going on right oytside the house, should probably go and say thanks to them now. 

I duno about Amazon, I'd guess theirs is one, but Lego had a limit of 5, I got the stock alert 2 hours before I bought so they hung around for a while at least.

I got a stock alert also for Lego at 2.29am by email. 

17 minutes ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

and someone said they are using USPS now? Nice of Amazon to dump it in their laps. So when it’s late they can blame them.

Yes, my Razor Crest is coming via USPS. Should have requested locker dropoff...

One possibility is that they hit their quota at UPS. My UPS guy told me it's not as bad as last year because they cut off some retailers (Macy's) because they sent more than agreed.

17 minutes ago, Lukish said:

So I picked up a few of these today and they all have the name written as "The Razor Crest" on the boxes? 

What happened to changing the name to the mandalorian Bounty hunter ship? 

I saw that and it plays havoc on Google listings. The latest is Mandalorian but we know it as razor crest as per the box?