10276 - Roman Colosseum

MotorCityMuscle

Any guesses on price? Diagon alley 5500 pieces (but also 14 minifigures and HP license) for $400 seems like a good reference point to start. It looks like a good portion of these pieces will be small, similar to Big Ben or Tower Bridge, but still 9k pieces and the title of most pieces ever will be worth something. I'd say $499 at the least, $699 at most, $599 my best guess

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SLL said:

so that thing.... is gwp for a $600 set?? 

Yup... and i find it odd that they didn’t bother including real horses instead of the brick built ones... i mean, the real ones are still available in white at bricks and pieces for $5 each... and they would be so much nicer...

1 minute ago, t_mafia said:

$549? I'll call that a win. Interested to see the weight compared to recent big sets and other other CE such as Eiffel Tower. Funny to see "biggest ever Lego build (as of November 2020)" right into the description. Wonder how soon we'll see 10K

Toys N Bricks | LEGO News Site | Sales, Deals, Reviews ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, BricksBrotha said:

at what point does the building activity cross over from therapeutic to down right harmful?! I gave myself tendinitis just looking at the pictures:phew:

If you ever wanted to turn your kids off of building LEGO...this is the punishment...uh I mean "gift".

(My boy and I were on a tear building the UCS MF...chunks of pages daily...then we got to the greebbling...been sitting on the table incomplete for past 5 months)

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1