**NEW DAILY DEALS FEED**

Max Profit

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, brickvoyeur said:

Informal poll:

Laugh react to my post to take the Amazon points on the backend, allowing you to use those points free for non business purchases as credit card rewards are not considered income thus not taxable. While allowing you to write off the extra 5% cost of the set purchased.

Confused react my post to receive the dopamine boost of the extra 5% off at purchase while getting to pay taxes on the extra profit netted from that 5% frontend discount.

I use the 5% points from Amazon cc to pay back the balance.  It is literally free money

30 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

I use the 5% points from Amazon cc to pay back the balance.  It is literally free money

Agree, but FYI, the Amazon 5% is tied to only the cost of the item and not total cost (i.e. excludes sales tax).  Hence 5% on front end, before sales tax is a slightly better deal.  Doesn’t account for convenience, etc

Just now, LegoTriathlete said:

Agree, but FYI, the Amazon 5% is tied to only the cost of the item and not total cost (i.e. excludes sales tax).  Hence 5% on front end, before sales tax is a slightly better deal.  Doesn’t account for convenience, etc

true , unless you live in a state that charges sales tax, then getting an amazon tax exempt account would make more sense. different strokes for different folks 

50 minutes ago, KvHulk said:

There are entries that are either not being updated or removed when they are no available/prices change.

I did not go through the list thoroughly but some examples would be Mias Horse Trailer and the Whomping Willow from Target.

Target Hidden Side Ghost Train is another example.  The other sale prices are still there for the Hidden Side train, but not target.  It looks like Target changed the base price of the train to 25% off.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

They are right at the top of the page, updated around 7:20am

image.png

That's strange.  The prices aren't correct.  I guess Best Buy reduced them again after 7:20 AM this morning.

Ghost lab: $9.99 - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lego-hidden-side-j-b-s-ghost-lab-70418/6351874.p?skuId=6351874

Olaf: $7.99 - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lego-disney-frozen-ii-olaf-41169/6352652.p?skuId=6352652

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I made a few updates to how Best Buy was being updated. It should be grabbing the Clearance products properly now.  I also made a change to leave it as "in stock" even if the button was saying "Find a Store".  It may not be helpful for everyone, but for those that may be in range to get one, well good for you.

Why are all those Ghost Labs and Olafs still there :)?

• Like 1

I made a few updates to how Best Buy was being updated. It should be grabbing the Clearance products properly now.  I also made a change to leave it as "in stock" even if the button was saying "Find a Store".  It may not be helpful for everyone, but for those that may be in range to get one, well good for you.
Why are all those Ghost Labs and Olafs still there :)?

Amazon price matched both

I really enjoyed this link as I could visit it and new what had a NEWER price.  Is there a way to do that now with this feed? -  Or will that link below start working again for Sept?

I find this is more useful - " Dropped 2% on Aug 24 09:20 PM"

This -Last Updated: Sep 2 9:20 AM Is always "current" but I'm more interested in Changed or Added

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/1/2020 at 1:04 PM, TheBrickClique said:

Hey, Jeff,

Wanted to see if this feed is updating.  At least on my end, it seems to have stagnated with many Target items displayed that have been OOS for awhile and Amazon prices that have since reverted back to higher prices or gone OOS as well.

Thanks!

yes, seems stuck.

On 12/1/2020 at 1:04 PM, TheBrickClique said:

Hey, Jeff,

Wanted to see if this feed is updating.  At least on my end, it seems to have stagnated with many Target items displayed that have been OOS for awhile and Amazon prices that have since reverted back to higher prices or gone OOS as well.

Thanks!

Target is fixed, looking into the others.  I see a few Amazon and Kohls that haven't been removed

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...