**NEW DAILY DEALS FEED**

Max Profit

5 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Minor (I hope) formatting suggestion: Start with the LEGO number instead of set name, then limit the length of the title.  This will cut off the set name, but will keep the titles to 1 line per box.  Since we already have a picture of each set, the completeness of name is less important 

So, instead of:

Buzz Bo Peeps Playground
Adventure: 10768

Display this:

10768: Buzz Bo Peeps Playg

I updated it

• Like 8

I see the sort is by set number, but highest to lowest actual price or by percent off would be nice.  Maybe a sort by release date as a bonus feature.  It is harder to scan the list with this format which makes sorting more important.  When there are 100 sets some day it will get overwhelming to scan.

Overall, it is easier to process this format than the old list.  Thanks.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

10768: Buzz Bo Peeps Playg

I like this idea a lot.  Thanks @Jeff Mack  for updating it based on Darth's suggestion.  This works really well.

I think Macy's would be good, because there are times when things show up there.

Also, what about Michael's?  They occasionally have good things on sale too.  And Kohl's?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Serejai said:

Can you add my local Craigslist as well? Thank you!

For this feature, that is a no, for something else, maybe.  Maybe when i am done with everything else

18 minutes ago, brickvoyeur said:

Sure, well add Aliexpress as well... they always have sets well under MSRP

Site looks like a nightmare.  Also, not sure if this was a joke since all the sets don't even seem to be Lego :)

So Kohls has been added, sadly they have zero sets on sale, so you won't see anything.  

I have changed the display to load all the 30% or greater and they show up first for you to see what is there first.. For right now, I have the rest set back to 20% so I can monitor a few things.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm not necessarily suggesting adding this, but I just find it funny that no one has suggested Kmart.  lol  Last time I looked they never ran sales and have less and less stock all the time.

Awesome addition though and all the adjustments have been great too.  VNJ!!!

16 minutes ago, zaphoid said:

I know a few people made fun of me suggesting JoAnns, but they've got almost 100 LEGO sets on their site.  However nothing is currently on sale.

https://www.joann.com/search?q=lego

I can add Joanns

4 minutes ago, joch29 said:

Finding the deals is just a piece of it. Many have found out the hard way...you need a strategy and effort to sell.

Buying is the easy part. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, oneknightr said:

When I read your post, I heard it in Washington's voice. It's similar to a quote he said in Hamilton. Here's how I heard it:

"Buying is easy, young man. Selling is harder."  

Washington, the original QFLL!

• Haha 2