**NEW DAILY DEALS FEED**

Max Profit

15 hours ago, Jeff Mack said:

Buying is the easy part. 

Dealing with the consequences is the hard part.

Heard from the lovely wife in the living room while checking on her Amazon orders: "You bought more LEGOs!?!?"

Does anybody have a MOC for a adult-sized doghouse?

On this topic, Jeff, many of these "sales" seem to be the same eternal discount price.  Maybe you could do some time-averaging of the "typical" price of these sets and somehow work that into an "actual discount" that would help to filter out the noise.

1 hour ago, TheBrickClique said:

Heard from the lovely wife in the living room while checking on her Amazon orders: "You bought more LEGOs!?!?"

On this topic, Jeff, many of these "sales" seem to be the same eternal discount price.  Maybe you could do some time-averaging of the "typical" price of these sets and somehow work that into an "actual discount" that would help to filter out the noise.

Correct her and say .. more LEGO! :) 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheBrickClique said:

pro-tip: Archive order option on amazon...warning it's a slippery slope

I guess this is an algorithm question. 

Why is the blue baseplate rightfully showing up in the above 20%+ sale list (target, walmart) but the green baseplate which as the same 20%+ sale (target, walmart), does not? 

Or the Gray 48 x 48 stud baseplate for that matter?

Thanks.

Why is the blue baseplate rightfully showing up in the above 20%+ sale list (target, walmart) but the green baseplate which as the same 20%+ sale (target, walmart), does not? 
Thanks.

Green baseplate actually is the same price ($4.99). I bought three of each (because limits) at Target to get free shipping.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, exracer327 said:

Thanks.

I have a bit of backlog data entry to do for adding some sets in the db to map to different stores.   

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

also I keep seeing that the current page was added Monday at 7pm...how often is it really being refreshed/updated?..or am I missing something

the post doesn't change.  It's updated all the time, hundreds of times a day.

1 hour ago, yukmeez said:

This is awesome!!! Thank you @Jeff Mack!!

any chance we can get Duplo sets? I know Duplo never showed up on the Amz tracker.

Yep, Duplo sets are in the mix, there are a few up there..

43 minutes ago, Hansolo55 said:

Hi! Interested to know if us Canadians will get a similar thread? 😀

It can.  What are the stores for Canada? (Amazon, Walmart, LEGO, what else?). The other thing is, what is the demand for a Canadian tracker?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

Yep, Duplo sets are in the mix, there are a few up there..

It can.  What are the stores for Canada? (Amazon, Walmart, LEGO, what else?). The other thing is, what is the demand for a Canadian tracker?

That’s great! There’s definitely a demand for it. Canada used to have a tracker but it appears to have been disabled sometime in 2019. 

Amazon, Walmart, LEGO, Best Buy, Chapters (Canadian version of Barnes & Noble) Mastermind Toys , Costco Canada,  those would be the main options. It would be fantastic to have a tracker on those! 

22 minutes ago, Hansolo55 said:

That’s great! There’s definitely a demand for it. Canada used to have a tracker but it appears to have been disabled sometime in 2019. 

Amazon, Walmart, LEGO, Best Buy, Chapters (Canadian version of Barnes & Noble) Mastermind Toys , Costco Canada,  those would be the main options. It would be fantastic to have a tracker on those! 

I will check them out, will let you know 

Ok, I'm hesitating to throw this one out there and if it is a simple "no" I'm good with that.

Hidden Side Train is selling for $59.99 @ target.  However, the price is only visible in the shopping cart.  As a former computer programmer, I'm not sure how you would even capture a "shopping cart price", but here you go.

https://www.target.com/p/lego-hidden-side-ghost-train-express-augmented-reality-ar-toy-train-building-kit-70424/-/A-756670551

Perhaps there is a way to capture "see shopping cart" as an alternative to an actual sale price and percentage?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

Ok, I'm hesitating to throw this one out there and if it is a simple "no" I'm good with that.

Hidden Side Train is selling for $59.99 @ target.  However, the price is only visible in the shopping cart.  As a former computer programmer, I'm not sure how you would even capture a "shopping cart price", but here you go.

https://www.target.com/p/lego-hidden-side-ghost-train-express-augmented-reality-ar-toy-train-building-kit-70424/-/A-756670551

Perhaps there is a way to capture "see shopping cart" as an alternative to an actual sale price and percentage?

Took care of it for you..

image.png

• Like 6

Personally woujld l;ove to see the 20% deals....while they dont always seem like a great deal, finding the right Arch/Speed Champs etc for 20% can be a good bulk buy

I feel you, but it gets crowded really fast. There are 300+ sets available that could go 20% off, but only dozens of SC and Arch that would be of interest.
Does it have to be a flat 20% across the board? I’d be interested in 15% off creator expert or modular, but not a 20% off trolls or HS or even City, Friends,etc.

Could there be a hierarchy?

A thought, forgive me if it sounds spoiled (which I do feel with this new feature), can we have more font changes for different criteria?
Bold if it’s 30%+ Larger if it’s 40%+
Different colors?
Fade to grey or smaller font if it’s perma-20, like after 2 weeks at the same discount it goes to the bottom of the feed in a smaller, lighter font.
New changes or greater discounts get larger, brighter fonts and it rises to the top/front of the feed.