Site Update 2020

15 hours ago, steveviscious89 said:

For anyone wanting to sell and don't have the brickfolio backed up. If I was selling right now I would probably just take a look a recent sold listings on ebay and go with that. 

That’s what I’ve been doing, even during past years as the updates run so far behind the value increases in real time eBay 

• 2 weeks later...

It would be nice to have updates every 15 days...It is bad if we can'ft follow the progress that is going on.

Time is passing by and we would like to know if Brickfolio will be active soon. Mai is gone and....chanses are that work will not be over quite soon. ..The issues the site had are something very, very unexpected being in 2020.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 6:32 PM, Gio said:

It would be nice to have updates every 15 days...It is bad if we can'ft follow the progress that is going on.

Time is passing by and we would like to know if Brickfolio will be active soon. Mai is gone and....chanses are that work will not be over quite soon. ..The issues the site had are something very, very unexpected being in 2020.

Also think it would be good to have an update. Issue first would took days, then more like weeks and now several months have passed. Appreciate the brickfolio and all the effort you are putting in it but an update would be great so we can have an idea how to cope with it in the meantime, create a seperate excel, keep new sets seperate, etc.  

• Like 5

this site is becaming a nightmare.. some users are having brickfolio data back, someothers not.  Personal data trapped in this way is very bad indeed. If things were handled differently every one could now have their file without begging. When all will be over I will look for another site. The thrust I had on this one is over. In 2020 those things should not happen. The excuse saying that web site was free is not tolerable.

Edited by Gio