Hidden Side 2020

70433 J.B.'s Submarine, 19.99 Euro

70434 Supernatural Race Car, 29.99 Euro

70435 Abandoned Prison of Newbury, 39.99 Euro

70436 Ghost Firetruck, 79.99 Euro

70437 Castle of Mystery, 99.99 Euro

Rumor said 70437 looks a bit similar to 9468. Kinda looking for it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
They’re upping the game on these. I’m digging that castle.
I like the design of it, just not sure about the bright blue and green in there. I would have rather seen those in darker shades I think. But, maybe they needed to be bright for the AR to register them? Idk, if I buy one I think I would try and replace those colors.

Wonder if the haunted castle will be a hit like the monster theme haunted house. It’s not as substantial but has a great look.
I personally believe that this set will do great. It is a fairly large haunted castle which is a +, and if the retirement rumors are true it will only be available for purchase for about 4 months. I have already purchased my limit from LEGO Shop at Home.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Shortbus311 said:
6 hours ago, Jersey Crewmax said:
Wonder if the haunted castle will be a hit like the monster theme haunted house. It’s not as substantial but has a great look.

I personally believe that this set will do great. It is a fairly large haunted castle which is a +, and if the retirement rumors are true it will only be available for purchase for about 4 months. I have already purchased my limit from LEGO Shop at Home.

why not max 30 on amazon?

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, BillyBricks said:

I considered Kohl's empty, too, because it shows that it is unavailable for shipping. Maybe that's just in my region though. Were you able to add to cart?

yes - i can order them but i wouldn't from kohl's.  agree that this set should do very very well given its short production run.  don't have a ton because its hidden side.

Edited by cladner