2020 BRICKPICKER LEGO Raffle to Keep St. Paul School Strong!

Ed Mack

12 hours ago, Ed Mack said:

I would like to thank everyone once again.  I am humbled.  I will post the winning numbers below and will reach out to winners individually to confirm shipping addresses and prizes.  Winners should be notified directly by Rallyup.com.  As always, give me some time to sort things out, package them and ship.   Thanks again for another great year and the kids and faculty of St. Paul School thank you!!!

image.png

Two Californias, two Texas, one Florida, one Canada and a bunch from the East Coast.

Congrats to everyone, maybe next year I will win. Only one bonus ticket won, and that was to the raffle I bought tickets for.  Looking at the numbers we have quite a few that one with low numbers like 776, 471, 981, 541, 431 and of course W1! Is W1 actually the FIRST ticket sold for that one?

31 minutes ago, Randyipp said:

Congrats to another great raffle and getting close to 40k with such an odd year.

Was excited to get an email from Rallyup this year for Magic Kingdom lot!

Enjoy it! oh and PS build the train station FIRST, if you build the castle first you get let down by the simplicity of the train station. :)

• Like 1

Thank you to all the amazing people who have supported this raffle and in doing so also have helped St. Paul School.  Our school would not survive without this raffle each year.  A special thanks to Ed for all his hard work and for bringing this amazing raffle to our school.  Not only are the children grateful for everything but as a parent I can tell you I am truly thankful for all the hard work that is put into this fundraiser.  

THANK YOU for keeping Saint Paul Strong!!!!

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

A little update...All the prizes have been packaged and 5 of the 10 have shipped.  I would like to thank Evans and West End Toys for shipping some of the prizes I had in consignment for free.  Hopefully by the end of the week they will all be shipped.  He has been very generous with regards to the raffle.  Some big boxes left to ship across the country.  🤣

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Randyipp said:

My son is looking forward to helping build these sets!  Most of the Lego that comes into the house goes into the store so this will be a treat when we finally find the time.

Thanks again for doing this raffle, will be sure to help next year too!

IMG_20200529_192151.thumb.jpg.bb0fde4e515a8cd570325c5d0e67f2af.jpg

Great picture!

• 2 weeks later...