2020 BRICKPICKER LEGO Raffle to Keep St. Paul School Strong!

Ed Mack

$33,554 and 5 HOURS LEFT! I already donated last month, but gonna put another donation in cuz all the winners are the ones who wait till the last second. I might wait till the last 4-5 hours, before jumping in again. Here's to probably making $35K, and maybe even FORTY THOUSAND DOLLARS FROM THE BRICKPICKER COMMUNITY (and everybody else I guess).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saruman said:

$33,554 and 5 HOURS LEFT! I already donated last month, but gonna put another donation in cuz all the winners are the ones who wait till the last second. I might wait till the last 4-5 hours, before jumping in again. Here's to probably making $35K, and maybe even FORTY THOUSAND DOLLARS FROM THE BRICKPICKER COMMUNITY (and everybody else I guess).

We've had some big winners in the last few minutes.  

2 minutes ago, KShine said:

I'm in (this is my year) - Good luck on the continued success. It's great to see the support, doing very well considering everything that is going on.

I'm always amazed by the generosity, but especially this year with everything so screwed up.  This is always fun.  I always enjoy watching the numbers increase.  Reality sets in a few days later when I lugging huge boxes to Staples.  But it's all good.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ed Mack said:

I'm always amazed by the generosity, but especially this year with everything so screwed up.  This is always fun.  I always enjoy watching the numbers increase.  Reality sets in a few days later when I lugging huge boxes to Staples.  But it's all good.  

From what I recall, people have surprised you - pulling through pretty much every year since you started doing this. You have done good. 

10 minutes ago, KShine said:

From what I recall, people have surprised you - pulling through pretty much every year since you started doing this. You have done good. 

Well, the funny thing is that Brickpicker members always get a bad rap.  We are low life resellers and steal sets from Little Timmy, yet for the past five years the community has come together to help some kids and teachers that they don't even know.  It always gives me hope for humanity and very proud to be associated with all of you.  This year is especially tough for the school (all schools really) because we cannot do our typical "social" fundraisers like Blingo, Mother's Day Tea, Car Shows and other things that require close contact.  

• Like 1

Just made our donation. Sorry its so late and not as much as most years, but I am super happy to help out. Im also happy your family found such a great school. We are blessed to be able to send our kids to an excellent school also (I work there, so we are able to though)

8 minutes ago, Salimr said:

Just made our donation. Sorry its so late and not as much as most years, but I am super happy to help out. Im also happy your family found such a great school. We are blessed to be able to send our kids to an excellent school also (I work there, so we are able to though)

Thanks.  We really need the schools to open soon.  The Mack Academy is underperforming.  LOL.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I would like to thank everyone once again.  I am humbled.  I will post the winning numbers below and will reach out to winners individually to confirm shipping addresses and prizes.  Winners should be notified directly by Rallyup.com.  As always, give me some time to sort things out, package them and ship.   Thanks again for another great year and the kids and faculty of St. Paul School thank you!!!

image.png

Two Californias, two Texas, one Florida, one Canada and a bunch from the East Coast.

I would like to thank everyone once again.  I am humbled.  I will post the winning numbers below and will reach out to winners individually to confirm shipping addresses and prizes.  Winners should be notified directly by Rallyup.com.  As always, give me some time to sort things out, package them and ship.   Thanks again for another great year and the kids and faculty of St. Paul School thank you!!!

image.thumb.png.b9edfcf368c1d88b22c6bc71bbe0fdaa.png
Two Californias, two Texas, one Florida, one Canada and a bunch from the East Coast.

So there’s a chance!

1 hour ago, Ed Mack said:

image.png

Unbelievable.  I am not sure what is more shocking. That I won(sorry Ed, I'm one of the Califorian's) OR that this is my 1st ever post.  I have been a member and a follower of countless threads on this site for over 6 years now.  It is built into my day to pull the site up 5, 10, 25 times a day.  Everyday.  I read practically every post in damn near every thread.  I just don't ever post, it's just not my thing.  But I am very much appreciative of Ed and Jeff Mack and everybody that makes the site the way it is(regardless if you post regularly or never at all).  I don't buy tickets every year thinking I will win, I do it to help you help a good cause, I do it as my "payment or thank you" for the enjoyment and knowledge of brickpicker.  So in case I never post again thank you for all that you guys do and thank you for pulling one of my numbers

• Like 8

3 hours ago, crnhuskr4 said:

Unbelievable.  I am not sure what is more shocking. That I won(sorry Ed, I'm one of the Califorian's) OR that this is my 1st ever post.  I have been a member and a follower of countless threads on this site for over 6 years now.  It is built into my day to pull the site up 5, 10, 25 times a day.  Everyday.  I read practically every post in damn near every thread.  I just don't ever post, it's just not my thing.  But I am very much appreciative of Ed and Jeff Mack and everybody that makes the site the way it is(regardless if you post regularly or never at all).  I don't buy tickets every year thinking I will win, I do it to help you help a good cause, I do it as my "payment or thank you" for the enjoyment and knowledge of brickpicker.  So in case I never post again thank you for all that you guys do and thank you for pulling one of my numbers

Congrats...Which one are you?