2020 BRICKPICKER LEGO Raffle to Keep St. Paul School Strong!

Ed Mack

Hi Ed, just wanted to let you know that I am in - again. Did you miss me? 😉

Sorry for my late entrance, I wasn't sure if I would make it.

You are right, these are trying times. But I couldn't let you and especially the kids down after all these years.

So let's reach for the 30k!

To infinity and beyond!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, hadrake said:

Hi Ed, just wanted to let you know that I am in - again. Did you miss me? 😉

Sorry for my late entrance, I wasn't sure if I would make it.

You are right, these are trying times. But I couldn't let you and especially the kids down after all these years.

So let's reach for the 30k!

To infinity and beyond!

You've always been very generous and lucky!

13 hours ago, Belac said:

Odds were in MY favor when I first bought tickets.VS. Odds are in the favor of all mankind if children get a good education.  I'm rooting for mankind 😎 Nice to see those entries add up.

This virus and lockdown makes me really appreciate what we had.  We all miss the school and simple things like swim practice.  Just really sucks, but we will get thru it.

12 minutes ago, sodoubleoggood said:

I donated for the first time and am super stoked to see the raffle results.  I see the drawing is set for midnight tonight.  I was planning on staying up to check out the results tonight - can we expect you to post the results shortly after the drawing? thank you!! 

Pretty sure you get an email of the results immediately or you just go to the website and it will have the list of the winners.

59 minutes ago, sodoubleoggood said:

I donated for the first time and am super stoked to see the raffle results.  I see the drawing is set for midnight tonight.  I was planning on staying up to check out the results tonight - can we expect you to post the results shortly after the drawing? thank you!! 

Winners will be notified at 12:00AM eastern.

I will post the winning numbers as soon as I get them.  But winners are notified directly from Rallyup.com.  They pull the tickets.

Brickpickers, we realized that no one (Ed, Jeff, Rich or myself) actually clarified part of the "Reseller Special" prize that deals with the West End Toys fulfillment/consignment program. My bad. 

I shot this info out via email to all our vendors today, hopefully it helps clarify that part of the prize and inspires more bids!  Good luck! Any questions reach out to me via DM or at my email. 

Hey vendor team! For once this email is trying to get you to buy things that don't end up here! 

Ed and Jeff over at Brickpicker.com have been incredibly kind to us here at West End Toys over the years. 

Rich and Jason (who most of you have interacted with in person) were actually former admins over there who I met on Brickpicker.com (back in like 2010??) and hit it off with and we all rolled with this operation together. 

Around half of y'all that use our consignment/fulfillment program have some presence on Brickpicker.com even if we didn't meet you there. Over the years it's been a valuable information resource to flippers, investors and people who care about Lego in general. Additionally some pretty cool non Lego related friendships have formed! 

Even though we don't share all our information over there ;) it's still a cool community of like minded Lego lovers that we do our best to support.

Every year Ed does a fundraiser to benefit a small Catholic private school that does a great job educating his son and other children up in New Jersey. They continuously tend to face financial difficulties (as do most small private religious schools) and Ed has done his best over the years to personally contribute and to contribute via these raffles on Brickpicker. 

There are some pretty cool prizes this year for the raffles, including a bunch of expensive Lego set lots. But there is one prize that stands above the rest! 

For the winner of the "Brickpicker Reseller Special" we will be discounting your West End Toys fulfillment fee by 1% over the rest of the year. For the larger sellers y'all will clearly recognize how valuable this can be to you if you win (it's such a valuable prize that I bought a 1000 tickets to that raffle hoping I don't have to grant the prize hah). I'm cringing saying this, but yes this does apply to your current volume discount thresholds as well. 

Even if you don't win it's still a tax deductible contribution that is going to a good cause. 

Help support Ed and St. Paul! Can't even begin to describe how selfless Ed and Jeff have been over the years keeping Brickpicker running for free/at a loss.

Give it a whirl, try to win, and if you have any questions as always feel free to reach out. 

Thanks ~ Evans

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JOEBRICK376 said:

Brickpickers, we realized that no one (Ed, Jeff, Rich or myself) actually clarified part of the "Reseller Special" prize that deals with the West End Toys fulfillment/consignment program. My bad. 

I shot this info out via email to all our vendors today, hopefully it helps clarify that part of the prize and inspires more bids!  Good luck! Any questions reach out to me via DM or at my email. 

Hey vendor team! For once this email is trying to get you to buy things that don't end up here! 

Ed and Jeff over at Brickpicker.com have been incredibly kind to us here at West End Toys over the years. 

Rich and Jason (who most of you have interacted with in person) were actually former admins over there who I met on Brickpicker.com (back in like 2010??) and hit it off with and we all rolled with this operation together. 

Around half of y'all that use our consignment/fulfillment program have some presence on Brickpicker.com even if we didn't meet you there. Over the years it's been a valuable information resource to flippers, investors and people who care about Lego in general. Additionally some pretty cool non Lego related friendships have formed! 

Even though we don't share all our information over there ;) it's still a cool community of like minded Lego lovers that we do our best to support.

Every year Ed does a fundraiser to benefit a small Catholic private school that does a great job educating his son and other children up in New Jersey. They continuously tend to face financial difficulties (as do most small private religious schools) and Ed has done his best over the years to personally contribute and to contribute via these raffles on Brickpicker. 

There are some pretty cool prizes this year for the raffles, including a bunch of expensive Lego set lots. But there is one prize that stands above the rest! 

For the winner of the "Brickpicker Reseller Special" we will be discounting your West End Toys fulfillment fee by 1% over the rest of the year. For the larger sellers y'all will clearly recognize how valuable this can be to you if you win (it's such a valuable prize that I bought a 1000 tickets to that raffle hoping I don't have to grant the prize hah). I'm cringing saying this, but yes this does apply to your current volume discount thresholds as well. 

Even if you don't win it's still a tax deductible contribution that is going to a good cause. 

Help support Ed and St. Paul! Can't even begin to describe how selfless Ed and Jeff have been over the years keeping Brickpicker running for free/at a loss.

Give it a whirl, try to win, and if you have any questions as always feel free to reach out. 

Thanks ~ Evans

How do we get more info on the consignment/fulfillment program? I cant find information anywhere

14 minutes ago, glostik said:

How do we get more info on the consignment/fulfillment program? I cant find information anywhere

Hey Glostik, we actually don't advertise at all. We like discussing the program with each individual/company to see if it's a good fit for them. Feel free to DM me for further information :)

1 minute ago, JOEBRICK376 said:

Hey Glostik, we actually don't advertise at all. We like discussing the program with each individual/company to see if it's a good fit for them. Feel free to DM me for further information :)

one can argue that this is a form of advertisement . 

• Like 1