Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals

Bold-Arrow

16 minutes ago, raulaco said:

Maybe, maybe not. I was quite shocked at how long the trains lasted before oos last night, available for at least an hour after midnight. Guess it all depends on how many they have, john lewis will more than likely price match anyway you would of thought.

They only price match if there is stock left and I am certainly not planning on that happening!

On the other hand, you are welcome to have the Disney train.

Edited by Val-E

1 minute ago, Val-E said:

They only price match if there is stock left and I am certainly not planning on that happening!

If they don't there's always a chance they may do there own bundle deal again who knows. Last years price they offered with the 21312 worked out really good, also no limits back then lol. I really do hope though that the people who do stop up get what they want, not like the apocalypseburg.

10 minutes ago, raulaco said:

Noticed the disney train is the only set out of the expensive sets on offer with a limit 5.  Way too overpriced I think, even at 30 percent off its still too much. 

Everyone has their own strategy, but $230 for a set that can make you a pretty easy $350 right now after fees plus the promo's seems like a winner to me.

13 minutes ago, House Schubert said:

currently, the minifigs go for $99, The train only goes for $190, and the Station only goes for $195.

I dunno... seems like the math on a $230 purchase price works even without a GWP.

Those prices are nowhere near the uk ones. Train goes for £80 - Station goes for £130 and minfigures go for £80. 

Total value £290 - buying for £200 all in doesn't leave much margin when you take fees and shipping into account and tax.

Actually looking at those numbers there wouldn't even be any margin, a few quid maybe lol.

Plus waiting time, there not exactly selling like hot cakes around here at those prices

Edited by raulaco

Just now, House Schubert said:

interesting geo difference... wonder why?

Scarcity and choice I guess. A number of stores carry that set and will no doubt reduce it nearer EOL. Either that or it turns into a Moneycraft Mountain Cave and we are  looking dumb a year from now.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

. ans SAH did it again! !Again collapsed website.. Sales does not work.. BF shows only Batman car.. 

- actually nothing is working. not even search or browing by the themes.

Looks like they picked the wrong day to switch over to Bricklink servers.

tumblr_p4kj46uKA71tdhimpo1_400.gifv

• Like 1
  • Haha 1