Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals

Bold-Arrow

53 minutes ago, allen9917 said:

raven do you happen to see hidden side sets for 20% off? My 6 year old wants the haunted high school for Christmas. 20% off with a promo would be nice.

Thanks! 

I don't recall but wasn't really paying attention either,  was looking for stuff I was interested in.  Those should all go live though and don't see them selling out

2 hours ago, allen9917 said:

raven do you happen to see hidden side sets for 20% off? My 6 year old wants the haunted high school for Christmas. 20% off with a promo would be nice.

Thanks! 

Haunted High School was 20 off from Macy's earlier today, not sure if that is still available but you could give that a go

2 hours ago, cmartin33 said:

Does the Lego Shop at Home Christmas Tree show up for you in cart? I have over $120 in items in my cart and I'm not seeing the promo applied.

A lot of retailers have started "black friday" online, or have tried to (looking at you, Nordstrom Rack, gosh...buggy af), but LEGO has been and probably will still be a bit slow.

24 minutes ago, Thebrickman2018 said:

Ordered 2 of the Dragon Boats, and one Winter Holiday Train - totalling £115 but still got Year of Dog set free and Christmas tree FREE.

(Back order though was temporarily out of stock this morning, but can order again) 

Not 100 percent sure you'll get the Christmas tree buddy. I've heard before that if the set discounts takes it below the qualifying price for the promo then they don't send it out. Hope I'm wrong though, just thought I'd give you a heads up. If I'm correct hopefully there in a jolly mood and will send it anyway :)

1 hour ago, raulaco said:

Not 100 percent sure you'll get the Christmas tree buddy. I've heard before that if the set discounts takes it below the qualifying price for the promo then they don't send it out. Hope I'm wrong though, just thought I'd give you a heads up. If I'm correct hopefully there in a jolly mood and will send it anyway :)

So when i placed the order it appeared in my basket, and i have confirmation in the email i received that it's there - however, when i check my order on their website, its not showing up! 

Have engaged customer services to advise ! 

1 minute ago, Thebrickman2018 said:

So when i placed the order it appeared in my basket, and i have confirmation in the email i received that it's there - however, when i check my order on their website, its not showing up! 

Have engaged customer services to advise ! 

Hopefully they will be in a good spirit and let you have it. Best way is to give them a call, normally you'll get a good result from doing that :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thebrickman2018 said:

Ordered 2 of the Dragon Boats, and one Winter Holiday Train - totalling £115 but still got Year of Dog set free and Christmas tree FREE.

(Back order though was temporarily out of stock this morning, but can order again) 

Same here, logged on and Train OOS. Hour later it was on Back Order so had to at that price especially using £15 of VIP points from previous order.