Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals

Bold-Arrow

1 minute ago, Voltron86 said:

Argos UK selling Harry Potter great hall 75954 £60 (33% off), assume big HP sets still sticking around till next year, so abit early to load up on

I'll pass on all of those argos deals. As you say its too soon to load up on a few of them. Passanger train a good price but has been around that before and will again. Most of the stuff I was interested in they havn't budged on price :(

Interested to see how many of you are going for the Saturn V 21309 tonight? 

I've decided I won't be getting involved as the returns now will be hardly worth it due to the hoard and how many of these have been produced. Its an amazing set don't get me wrong but the extra year available and now discounts will be the nail in the coffin.

Just now, raulaco said:

I've decided I won't be getting involved as the returns now will be hardly worth it due to the hoard and how many of these have been produced. Its an amazing set don't get me wrong but the extra year available and now discounts will be the nail in the coffin.

SAH: How many Saturns do you want to order?

Me: Yes

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, raulaco said:

I'll still pick up a few more probably.  With the promo's and it being such an iconic set it will still do well here in the USA at least.

2 minutes ago, raulaco said:

You're right, don't buy any.

1 minute ago, raulaco said:

Your tempting me now lol. I wouldn't be able to anyway as I've purchased from them before, they've already sent me a few emails about limits etc, can't afford to have any more money pending out for no reason.

They will be long gone by the time it hits midnight in the UK.

Just now, Val-E said:

They will be long gone by the time it hits midnight in the UK.

Maybe, maybe not. I was quite shocked at how long the trains lasted before oos last night, available for at least an hour after midnight. Guess it all depends on how many they have, john lewis will more than likely price match anyway you would of thought.