Ideas #026: 21318 - Treehouse

8 hours ago, joneyyy1981 said:

20 😲

Sold 9 already for about $40 profit each. Seemed like an easy quick flip, but I think I want to save a couple for long term. Not entirely sure yet. It's hard to resist selling the rest now and just buying more later.

Coronavirus has made supply and demand a bit odd at the moment. 

Edited by Serejai

2 hours ago, Serejai said:

Sold 9 already for about $40 profit each. Seemed like an easy quick flip, but I think I want to save a couple for long term. Not entirely sure yet. It's hard to resist selling the rest now and just buying more later.

Coronavirus has made supply and demand a bit odd at the moment. 

I picked up 3 from Walmart and will hold them for a bit. Old Fishing set was an eye opener, I think these short-ish run originals are always going to be desired by AFOLs.

• 2 months later...
On 9/19/2020 at 7:36 PM, legopocalypse said:

Amazon themselves are selling Treehouse for $389.99, limit 30

750+ of them

Will take a while to unload

I forsee discounts...Maybe $160 if its around by black Friday

The real question is....after the rerelease of short idea runs ship and saturn, isnt this the most likely to be rereleased or extended?

only been out 1.,5 years.

3 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

750+ of them

Will take a while to unload

I forsee discounts...Maybe $160 if its around by black Friday

The real question is....after the rerelease of short idea runs ship and saturn, isnt this the most likely to be rereleased or extended?

only been out 1.,5 years.

To be honest . This is getting boring now. They are not just going to re release every set.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Lord Bezos' tentacles are in every other businesses in the world, why not Brickvesting? :drag:

Wait until Amazon claims it lost all of the sets people sent in for FBA and then Amazon magically has stock on all of those, at inflated prices, of course. Then Bezos pulls off his mask and it turns out he was Niko all along. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BillyBricks said:

Wait until Amazon claims it lost all of the sets people sent in for FBA and then Amazon magically has stock on all of those, at inflated prices, of course. Then Bezos pulls off his mask and it turns out he was Niko all along. 

The most shocking part of that revelation would be Niko disguising himself as bald man

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Darth_Raichu said:

The most shocking part of that revelation would be Niko disguising himself as bald man

That's why it's such a great disguise. Who would think that someone would want to hide that thick, flowing hair?

On-topic: I only have one of this set, and although it will probably do well, I tend to avoid the large/expensive sets (>$150 RRP) to better avoid the scammers and shipping issues that can occur. I'm fine with my sub-$70 sets like 21313, which will never cause me any problems... 

3 hours ago, BillyBricks said:

That's why it's such a great disguise. Who would think that someone would want to hide that thick, flowing hair?

On-topic: I only have one of this set, and although it will probably do well, I tend to avoid the large/expensive sets (>$150 RRP) to better avoid the scammers and shipping issues that can occur. I'm fine with my sub-$70 sets like 21313, which will never cause me any problems... 

Guess you didnt get the memo...

• 2 months later...