71022 - Minifigures - Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts: Series 1

Alpinemaps

Stopped in the local Lego store and they had the last three boxes out........ Apparently there was a long line this morning and they blew through a ton before noon. I focused on the last third of the left hand row for about 10 min and was able to pull 2 Percivals.......... Also grabbed 6 randoms for friend at work since I have a box coming anyway. Yeah buddy.........:thumbsu:

• Like 1

On 8/1/2018 at 12:26 PM, TedNFlitsBricks said:

696D4942-DF64-40C1-8359-1D5BE0DD324A.thumb.jpeg.1b72b69688ddd4f08a643c340cf6ce83.jpegB2896E6A-93B8-419F-99AC-3FB456844733.jpeg.8e284e90c264c7b00c4c5a86bcc4d22c.jpeg

Percival Graves location along with bump codes. 4th from the back, or around there. I circled to make it easier. 

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe no series has ever had figures in a consistent location in boxes. They should all be randomized. I'm assuming a machine sorts for 60 of the right ratios, piles them up, and then packs them all at random in a box.

22 minutes ago, MinifiguresPlus said:

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe no series has ever had figures in a consistent location in boxes. They should all be randomized. I'm assuming a machine sorts for 60 of the right ratios, piles them up, and then packs them all at random in a box.

According to the consistent placement of the Policeman in the last series....I believe you may be wrong....

• Like 2

It might not be across the entire run but batches I have bought have had the same placement through 10-20 cases or so (Disney and TLBM). Went through 50-100 cases of each of those and they definitely had consistent placement.  I do think later runs though it would change some and those cases would be very close to the same as well. 

• Like 2

By the way, bad news for those who have not made requests yet! We are completely out of boxes to sell for pre-orders! I can sell sets of 16 still, but I cannot complete any further invoices on the boxes or sets of 6. Sorry!

We will do our best to procure more inventory and post again as soon as we have more stock.

• Like 2

By the way, bad news for those who have not made requests yet! We are completely out of boxes to sell for pre-orders! I can sell sets of 16 still, but I cannot complete any further invoices on the boxes or sets of 6. Sorry!

We will do our best to procure more inventory and post again as soon as we have more stock.

Any updates on shipping dates? Patiently waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

13 minutes ago, MinifiguresPlus said:

Minifigures, I would appreciate email notification when you have more stock. I paid my invoice upon receipt, only to have the sale cancelled 20 minutes later. Hoe you contact these buyers before you offer for sale again

Found him at the back in the top left hand corner of a fresh box seemed to me like it was oddly placed part of the packet was folded over

Sent from my SM-G935F using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

4 minutes ago, Dlambert2004 said:

Took my daughter to the HP build event at B&N. They had tons of HP sets, all but the minifigures. When I asked the lady in charge about them, I got an earful about the evils of people buying them up the first day to sell on eBay! emoji57.png she also doubted they would get anymore anytime soon. emoji17.png

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Ours was also sold out.  I'd bought maybe 8 from the box, 2 days later box is gone.  Squat showing up at Walmarts, in the middle of resetting Lego aisle for new sets.  Target had some but gone also, haven't seen since. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lodibricks said:

Not that we need further confirmation, but I grabbed the back/left 10 packets from a freshly opened box and got Percival. And no, I'm not returning the others. ?

So far, Ive been able to pull 5 percivals from new cases.  He is not always in the 4th spot from the back left row.  From what I can tell, he is in the 3rd, 4th or 5th spot....

2 hours ago, longshot said:

Last night was checking out a local WM for clearance sets and came across a box less than half full. Smooched one pack in the back left and nabbed a Percival.... That makes 4 so far plus a box coming. :thumbsu:

I'm assuming you smooshed them first and then smooched the pack after you found percival..LOL

• Haha 1

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 71022 - Minifigures - Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts: Series 1
  • TheOrcKing unpinned this topic