Ideas #022: 21311 - Voltron

Alpinemaps

I worshipped the original Voltron 'toon in the 80's and have the original series on DVD & have started the new series on Netflix, though I work too much to have much time to sit and watch. I'm EXTREMELY stoked for this set.

Though I was a little confused that they announced the book for the Ideas and then this appeared??? I'm happy for this one to be released but a little confused...

I worshipped the original Voltron 'toon in the 80's and have the original series on DVD & have started the new series on Netflix, though I work too much to have much time to sit and watch. I'm EXTREMELY stoked for this set.
Though I was a little confused that they announced the book for the Ideas and then this appeared??? I'm happy for this one to be released but a little confused...

The Voltron set was selected and announced last year. There’s always a delay between announcement and release for any set. Voltron just took a long time due to licensing and final design.

Watching how he's holding it and moving it about in Voltron mode, it seems pretty solid. Assembling the lions into Voltron looks pretty cool too. I'm very impressed at what the designers have done from what I've seen in the video. Getting more excited about this set!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, hockeyweasel said:

The last few times the early access item has gone live later in the morning. Around 8 AM EST, or maybe a little later than that.

It's been available since about two hours ago in Europe, so it only started at about 10:00 am here.

• Like 1