Daily LEGO Deals - GERMANY

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.de (9 Deals @ Apr 7 9:21 PM) Last 48hrs

City
Lego City Personenzug (60197) Spielzeugeisenbahn 90,20 € [31% off] Dropped 2% on Apr 6 8:39 PM
Lego City Weichen 60238 Spielzeugeisenbahn 14,81 € [26% off] Dropped 1% on Apr 6 7:12 AM

Dimensions
LEGO Dimensions - Fun Pack - Cragger 6,97 € [46% off] Dropped 54% on Apr 7 11:19 AM

Ninjago
LEGO Ninjago 70684 - Spinjitzu Slam - Kai vs. Eis-Samurai, Bause... 14,99 € [25% off] Dropped 6% on Apr 8 12:48 AM
LEGO Ninjago 70677 - Wüstensegler, Bauset 98,97 € [24% off] Dropped 1% on Apr 8 12:25 AM
LEGO Ninjago 70672 - Coles Offroad-Bike, Bauset 15,99 € [20% off] Dropped 99% on Apr 8 12:51 AM

Super Heroes
LEGO 76123 - Marvel Super Heroes Captain America: Outrider-Attac... 17,65 € [29% off] Dropped 12% on Apr 8 1:00 AM

Technic
Lego Technic Geländegängiger Kranwagen (42082), Bauspielzeug 174,99 € [24% off] Dropped 99% on Apr 6 8:48 PM
LEGO Technic 42100 CONF_Elephant Produkttitel fehlt-Wird nachger... 354,00 € [21% off] Dropped 2% on Apr 8 12:36 AM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon Germany Deals, Please Click Here!!

1 hour ago, TLKC said:

Mine waiting for shipment since 16.10

Money tied up and no lego on the way... Nice.... 

Here the same. I ordered 1 EV and 2 Imperial Shuttle. But i choseed "bill" as payment method.

25 minutes ago, bluebeatz said:

Here the same. I ordered 1 EV and 2 Imperial Shuttle. But i choseed "bill" as payment method.

2 hours ago, TLKC said:

Mine waiting for shipment since 16.10

Money tied up and no lego on the way... Nice.... 

This happened to me last year when I´ve been banned :-/

Same here

Same here, had to wait for more than 2 weeks to get a quite large amount of money back on my bank account. You don't hear anything from them, need to ask for your money. In there e-mail replies they thread you like you're a criminal. They are not a German example of politeness (and correctness). But in the end.. no worries, you will get your money back.

Well all these orders where people stack coupons may make them think that, as they are probably losing money on every sale. It´s their fault for allowing it,  I suppose.

20 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Well all these orders where people stack coupons may make them think that, as they are probably losing money on every sale. It´s their fault for allowing it,  I suppose.

20 minutes ago, Val-E said:

I think its not that hard to send the money back and cancel the order ;) the problem is that buggy webshop and that they just keep the money to long

I did "some" orders, at the moment I am not at home so I cannot check if they delivered every order. (But I hot confirmation, that they Sent every Order) But I guess it depends on which item. It appears that Galeria does not like to send exclusives out for that prices in greater quantity but with "usual" Lego stuff it seems ok.

For the record, i have been banned last year during the 40%glitch when I went a little bit Tabbyboy-style. Out of 36 orders, they delivered only 4 orders. 

Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose.

• Like 1

My order is also waiting to be shipped. Previously this meant "Banhammer". So I wrote them an email about the status, probably will get the banhammer confirmation from them. Just want to have a confirmation, good or bad. Then I can monitor paypal for the refund. Oh well....when I was in Nigeria....nobody complained when giving them money. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Brenner said:

My order is also waiting to be shipped. Previously this meant "Banhammer". So I wrote them an email about the status, probably will get the banhammer confirmation from them. Just want to have a confirmation, good or bad. Then I can monitor paypal for the refund. Oh well....when I was in Nigeria....nobody complained when giving them money. :lol:

Resultado de imagen de fonejacker meme

Edited by Val-E
  • Like 1

Received this today from Galeria of my 16/10 order:

"Leider sahen wir uns gezwungen Ihre Bestellung zu stornieren, da die Anzahl der von Ihnen bestellten Artikel (in dieser Bestellung oder in der Summe der vorgenommenen Bestellungen) eine haushaltsübliche Menge übersteigt."

In English: we don't want your money.

Good luck with that!

They had a few stacking discount disasters in the past where lots of people didn't get there orders and lots of people went crazy, bombarded their facebook etc. All they got was insults from other users calling them "Reseller scum" etc. and the overall consensus on FB was that it was good of Galeria Kaufhof to crack down on people who want to sell little Timmies parents his christmas presents for a premium.

Edited by TigerG

6 hours ago, Brenner said:

"Leider sahen wir uns gezwungen Ihre Bestellung zu stornieren, da die Anzahl der von Ihnen bestellten Artikel (in dieser Bestellung oder in der Summe der vorgenommenen Bestellungen) eine haushaltsübliche Menge übersteigt."

Same here. I was thinking of buying with the new 25% off deal. But on the other side i dont want to give them money after that bs...

My first and last order was

2* DO

2* Tie 

If the dont want more than one piece per customer - get u r ***** webshop under control...

21 hours ago, Brenner said:

The Same here. Does it mean that we are really banned? Or can I still Order and receive the products from Galeria.

Yes, therefore I wil order as a guest for my women... As nearly all companies they always ban an account but not the address itself. The same happened to some on Ebay where they were told to simply open a new account becuase they have acceeded private seller amount border.

Edited by mauro23

17 hours ago, TLKC said:

Same here. I was thinking of buying with the new 25% off deal. But on the other side i dont want to give them money after that bs...

My first and last order was

2* DO

2* Tie 

If the dont want more than one piece per customer - get u r ***** webshop under control...

3 hours ago, bluebeatz said:

The Same here. Does it mean that we are really banned? Or can I still Order and receive the products from Galeria.

You can all join...

Benner.jpg

On toys it's just a max of 20% i think.

dRAA-fJK8- use the first half and second of your code. worked for me i got 20% off.

sadly either this code or 10% of payback works not both :(

Screenshot_20161027-235401.png