Daily LEGO Deals - GERMANY

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.de (9 Deals @ Apr 7 9:21 PM) Last 48hrs

City
Lego City Personenzug (60197) Spielzeugeisenbahn 90,20 € [31% off] Dropped 2% on Apr 6 8:39 PM
Lego City Weichen 60238 Spielzeugeisenbahn 14,81 € [26% off] Dropped 1% on Apr 6 7:12 AM

Dimensions
LEGO Dimensions - Fun Pack - Cragger 6,97 € [46% off] Dropped 54% on Apr 7 11:19 AM

Ninjago
LEGO Ninjago 70684 - Spinjitzu Slam - Kai vs. Eis-Samurai, Bause... 14,99 € [25% off] Dropped 6% on Apr 8 12:48 AM
LEGO Ninjago 70677 - Wüstensegler, Bauset 98,97 € [24% off] Dropped 1% on Apr 8 12:25 AM
LEGO Ninjago 70672 - Coles Offroad-Bike, Bauset 15,99 € [20% off] Dropped 99% on Apr 8 12:51 AM

Super Heroes
LEGO 76123 - Marvel Super Heroes Captain America: Outrider-Attac... 17,65 € [29% off] Dropped 12% on Apr 8 1:00 AM

Technic
Lego Technic Geländegängiger Kranwagen (42082), Bauspielzeug 174,99 € [24% off] Dropped 99% on Apr 6 8:48 PM
LEGO Technic 42100 CONF_Elephant Produkttitel fehlt-Wird nachger... 354,00 € [21% off] Dropped 2% on Apr 8 12:36 AM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon Germany Deals, Please Click Here!!

Keep an eye on TRU.de. They are starting to offer discounts on top of the 20% for some sets. Clone Turbo Tank, AT-ST and the U-Wing are some I have noticed.

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

75172 Y-Wing Starfighter for 29,99€ at Amazon

The Y-Wing was very briefly available at Saturn.de last weekend for 29,99€ as well, and today Amazon matched them.

Out of stock at the moment but able to backorder.

In for 3

Actually, I was being literal there for once, I did actually order 3. Thanks for the heads up, hope it ships, best discount I've seen on this by a mile.

27 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

In for 3

Actually, I was being literal there for once, I did actually order 3. Thanks for the heads up, hope it ships, best discount I've seen on this by a mile.

And it's gone...

Just  hope that they arrive in a good state, Amazon was quite hit and with with their packaging for me lately.

That's where Saturn.de really shone. Sent my 3 Y-Wings in a really stable double-walled box with ample air-cushioning.

About the best shippings I got recently.

IMG_0405.jpg

So the TRU Lego points card, how does it work exactly? Do you get one point for every 20€ you spend, like if you get 80€ you get 4 points? Or is it really one point per purchase?

I received one of these in the mail:

t_lp_lego-sammelaktion_16-17_de-at.jpg

4 hours ago, _scr3ming_jo3 said:

Mal eine allgemeine Frage in die Runde:
Hat jemand schon mal bei Amazon Frankreich oder Italien bestellt?
Wie steht es da mit extra Lieferkosten, Lieferzeit, Qualität?

I'm not from Germany, but I have ordered from both of those sites. Postage shouldn't be too expensive if you order enough items. It's not a flat fee, but it barely goes up if you add more items. One thing I did notice is that Amazon.fr sometimes has free delivery and they also have Kiala, which is very handy if you're at work during the day.

I think packaging etc. depends mostly on:

• Who is packing your stuff. Sometimes you get lucky and it's well packed, sometimes it's terrible. It's totally random for all Amazon websites I've ordered from (fr, de, co.uk, it, es). I've had a mix of good packaging and bad packaging on all sites.
  • Who is delivering your package. If your mailman / courier sucks, your package will get squashed no matter how well it's packaged. Better to have a good courier and bad packaging. If you can see who is delivering your package (e.g. Deutsche Post) and you know they are good, you can be pretty confident you'll receive the package in good order.

In any case, if there's something wrong with your order (damaged, didn't receive, ...), you can return it without issues. So I suggest you just try it out and if you're not happy: return your sets.

• Like 2

Thx c_rgp for the quick answer.

I only want the Porsche .
Until this time i haven't a Problem with package.
But i have a new, young DHL courier, i hope he is also good like the predecessor.

1 hour ago, Haay said:

Good for you in Belgium, and people in Germany. Too bad TRU NL doesn't offer the Snowspeeder (yet?) so no happiness for me. :( 

Yeah I know it's not fair. Even if they do decide to offer it in the future, it will be 229€ instead of 200€. If you live close to the German border you could go for a roadtrip :P Pretty sure you'd be able to flip these for 220€ right now.

1 minute ago, c_rpg said:

Yeah I know it's not fair. Even if they do decide to offer it in the future, it will be 229€ instead of 200€. If you live close to the German border you could go for a roadtrip :P Pretty sure you'd be able to flip these for 220€ right now.

Not necessarily. Take for example the 75095 TIE Fighter, which has a Dutch RRP of €229,99 while TRU Netherlands offers it for €199,99 which is in line with the German RRP.

So I keep my hope up that with patience at some time TRU.nl will also offer 75144 for the German RRP.

6 hours ago, Haay said:

Not necessarily. Take for example the 75095 TIE Fighter, which has a Dutch RRP of €229,99 while TRU Netherlands offers it for €199,99 which is in line with the German RRP.

So I keep my hope up that with patience at some time TRU.nl will also offer 75144 for the German RRP.

Was it always 200 though? Their prices aren't set. For example they recently upped the price for Arkham Asylum by 10€.

But you're right it could still be 200€.

image.png.a171b302a48b65f220177013032aab3a.png

15,50€ for this can't really be complained about :)

10% coupons and payback both work.

Edited by Feanor
Double post, sorry