TRUTH Tactics : and now the end is here

Alpinemaps

6 minutes ago, donbee said:

My TRU is showing a build and take on Feb 11. Just says Lego Batman movie. No picture.

The LEGO Batman Movie Toys R Us Mini Batmobile

Posted: 22 Jan 2017 10:33 AM PST

The LEGO Batman Movie Minibuild

Toys R Us Hong Kong did a mini-building event for The LEGO Batman Movie and attendees got to create a small Batmobile. If you look closely, it is very similar to The LEGO Movie Emmet’s Flying Car from three years ago except for the large wings on the side. This results in the set having 60 pieces now.

Man So over in the Legend Bricks LEGO 交流交友區 Facebook group has also provided the building instructions if you want to create your own. There’s no word yet if there will be a similar TRU building event here in the States or not for The LEGO Batman Movie.

Thanks to Julian for the heads up.

The post The LEGO Batman Movie Toys R Us Mini Batmobile appeared first on The Brick Fan.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ichiroll said:

Is it normal for there to still be Jurassic world sets in stock?

Is it worth picking up even at TRU markup, perhaps on Thursday with truth?

Yes and No...my three local TRU are filled with the Tracker and Rampage

But...I am surprised to see the IR available...mine are all out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ichiroll said:

So yes on IR and no on the others?

Found a couple Dr Who as well.

In my opinion, I would skip on the IR just because it is RRP + there are a lot of members who got the IR at a very big discount meaning there you will have some competition selling it of course. It isn't worth it as an investment standpoint and plus it's selling on Ebay at RRP anyway.

• Like 4

In my opinion, I would skip on the IR just because it is RRP + there are a lot of members who got the IR at a very big discount meaning there you will have some competition selling it of course. It isn't worth it as an investment standpoint and plus it's selling on Ebay at RRP anyway.

Good point. Most of my current stock was purchased at a minimum of 50% off. Meh, just trying to find a deal when there isn't one. Thanks for the feedback.

TRU TH + 20% off GC and I would go ahead with these. Found these very same sets few weeks ago in SoCal and I did not buy only beacause I did not have those discounted GCs anymore. Lesson learned: w two daughters discounted gift cards are never too many. Somebody wrote about this already (AM?) but you need to make your own mistakes to really learn.