BrickHeadz 2017

Lordoflego

it's kind of stupid of lego's part to have numbered those, last years werent, but now they are......... so limited...     it kinda ruining it. i dont want to pay 1300$ for couple of brickheadz to complete my collection because they have numbered it. very weird i might just be out of those. liked them, but now half of the collection is comic con exclusif.. wtf

Edited by TargetZero
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

Wow this is the best set of brickheadz to date... which means I’ll never get them due to the inflated prices...

I’m hoping these are all common pieces used in both brickheadz so it can be easy to bricklink

Unless those are stickers looks like at least 4 new elements Boba's Utility belt and helmet damage and Han's eyes

Edited by Pseudoty

Why do they make limited release models part of a numbered series, particularly when the limited release can only be purchased by winning a lottery?

And to add insult to injury, why can’t they make the widely available models as cool as these extremely limited models? Models like these could have injected a lot of enthusiasm into the Brickheadz line.

I actually enjoy the brickheadz, but this is getting to be beyond ridiculous.  These con exclusives really put a damper on everything because they are numbered, but they are going for such inflated prices I won't ever get them.  Shame on Lego for doing this.  If they want to have these as exclusive fine, but either tweak it or just release it individually.