BrickHeadz 2017

Lordoflego

6 hours ago, crayxlp said:

I remember that last time (summer 2017) all the retiring sets disappeared with 30 % off.. and some of them re-appeared couple of weeks later with 50 % off.. e.g. Dr. Strange.

Yes, it all depends if there are any keychains or stuff left to discount to 50% off then they will apply that price and every return will get it too. Palace CInema and ToA still full price same as brickheazd s2.

Quick question for anyone who has been collecting these. I saw the sdcc versions of these available for example the Wonder Woman one and then I saw the one just recently released by Lego. Are they that much different from one another or is the limited edition aspect of it that makes people want to get it. I know the target special edition set was just two sets in one box with a poster which is really not that glamorous so that’s a whole other category. Thanks in advance for any guidance 

16 hours ago, Mrbigz8657 said:

Quick question for anyone who has been collecting these. I saw the sdcc versions of these available for example the Wonder Woman one and then I saw the one just recently released by Lego. Are they that much different from one another or is the limited edition aspect of it that makes people want to get it. I know the target special edition set was just two sets in one box with a poster which is really not that glamorous so that’s a whole other category. Thanks in advance for any guidance 

The limited production numbers always drives demand.  The SDCC Wonder Woman Brick Headz will always be worth more than the regular release because there are far fewer.  I actually think the JL version looks better than the SDCC version but it will never hold the same value.

Wonder Woman JL.jpgJustice League non-exclusiveWonderWomanSDCC.jpgSDCC Limited Edition

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:48 PM, Quacs said:

The limited production numbers always drives demand.  The SDCC Wonder Woman Brick Headz will always be worth more than the regular release because there are far fewer.  I actually think the JL version looks better than the SDCC version but it will never hold the same value.

Justice League non-exclusive

SDCC Limited Edition

interesting how they changed the hairstyle.. maybe there is some story behind it?

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:48 PM, Quacs said:

I actually think the JL version looks better than the SDCC version but it will never hold the same value.

Her Justice League variant is more eye-catching to me with all the details while the exclusive being based on the original comics though simpler is quite vibrant in color.

21 hours ago, crayxlp said:

interesting how they changed the hairstyle.. maybe there is some story behind it?

Short story would be the San Diego Comic Con edition is based off the classic comic book series whereas the other from the latest films starring the character played by the gorgeous goddess Gal Gadot.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheOrcKing said:

Her Justice League variant is more eye-catching to me with all the details while the exclusive being based on the original comics though simpler is quite vibrant in color.

Short story would be the San Diego Comic Con edition is based off the classic comic book series whereas the other from the latest films starring the character played by the gorgeous goddess Gal Gadot.

I like that movie portray 1000x more.. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...