71017 - Minifigures - The LEGO Batman Movie: Series 1

Alpinemaps

2 hours ago, Lordoflego said:

I guess they can be used for other Lego batman movie minifigs, Lego doesn't want you to stop at 16, or 20...

5 minutes ago, vincevaughn said:

This.....the OCD in me is screaming about the 16, 18 and 20 fig sets......

They just want you to buy 4 complete CMF sets so you can fill out 10 of those display cases :drag:

Are you guys just taking an easy route to get a full set, or are you predicting that they'll sell out pretty quickly and not come back, meaning that you'll make a pretty penny on them? Just curious as I don't see any discounts around. It's not a massive gamble as I'm sure you'd shift them at RRP if needs be, but why the rush? That's my query really........

Tried buying a box from argos, they wouldn't sell the box sealed and insisted on opening it. Never bought it in the end. This is one time when buyers will care about the box being sealed, as if open you can't guarantee polybags have been changed etc. I can't be bothered opening bags and selling sets right now as don't have much free time.

I have a feeling these won't be as rare as disney,they will be more popular but it just seems like past few minifigure series have had alot more production runs (my opinion).

Only way these can do well is that most minifigures series have a 3 - 4 month lifespan. Movie comes out in UK on Feb 10, so by end of Feb due to everyone watched film these should sell out. Risk is of lego produce more due to demand > supply. 

If you can get a sealed box now I would say buy 1 / 2 and wait until movie releases then sell. But I wouldn't invest lots as your buying at RRP right now (unless you have gift cards / other ways to reduce price), most people will buy these when tesco/ argos inevitably do 3 for 2.

On 12/30/2016 at 0:46 PM, Black_towr said:

@MinifiguresPlus Actually I had no idea Brickmania was out here. Do you have a brick & mortar or strictly online? I want to order a case of batman cmf's from you but if you're local I'd love to just pick it up. 

Unfortunately we do only have a store online that ships out of Indiana. Sorry.

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 71017 - Minifigures - The LEGOhttps://community.brickpicker.com/topic/17326-71017-minifigures-the-lego-batman-movie/ Batman Movie
  • Alpinemaps unpinned this topic