Brickpicker Raffle Fundraiser for a Great Cause!!

Ed Mack

Guest brickcrazyhouse

yup so if someone would like to guess higher and then donate and nice chunk to insure they win I'll like every post they make

1 hour ago, Ed Mack said:

We are getting there. This raffle really helped. I never really expected this. I was hoping just to make enough to cover the costs of the sets. Honestly., I am amazed by the recent activity. I knew people could help. But would they? The answer was a resounding yes. We still have a 6 or 7 hours to reach $60,000.

I remember saying people didn't seem to care.  I am happy I was wrong and the amazing amount of donations!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

Jeff is going to write his contact at LEGO and tell them of the evil resellers saving a school. It really is a great story and illustrates that LEGO fans are a special breed.

52 minutes ago, rdandy5875 said:

Great idea. I wonder if it should have been done earlier, though, they may have donated some sets ;)

LEGO could have offered a universal ban-pardon for one reseller as lot number 12 :) 

• Like 1

I've decided I'm adding a ticket with every $10k milestone - so ticket #2 for today has been purchased to go with the 7 I bought back in December. Oh, and I also know the magic number of the Set/Bundle that has the highest probability of winning the raffle  (Unless some major changes happened over the last 8hrs) :)

7 minutes ago, Phil B said:

I've decided I'm adding a ticket with every $10k milestone - so ticket #2 for today has been purchased to go with the 7 I bought back in December. Oh, and I also know the magic number of the Set/Bundle that has the highest probability of winning the raffle  (Unless some major changes happened over the last 8hrs) :)

how come you know this

7 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

how come you know this

Because I bought a ticket for one of the options that has a low number printed on it, even though I bought it with less than 24hrs to go.

7 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

friends i guess

You are just guessing, I believe I _KNOW_ .....