Brickpicker Raffle Fundraiser for a Great Cause!!

Ed Mack

I guess they locked it.  The raffle probably goes off at 1:59 AM(EST).  It was supposed to go off at 11:59 AM (EST), but I see the "2 hours left" icon.  It was originally set to stop at 12 PM on January 31st, but I asked them to move it back 12 hours to midnight.  They might not have coordinated the sales and raffle time.  Regardless, I would like to thank everyone for their generous donations.  As soon as I get the winners, I will contact them and work on a plan on shipping out the sets.  

Let me know when you need my address. 

• Like 6

finally got my password back up and running again. i got tickets when it was at $17k a week or two back. Good too see it reach these heights. Our kids go to a semi private school as well and we are well versed in always trying to make funding for special programs or the program in general.

It's always the community we live and play in that comes out in full force. whether it be on the internet or down the street.

I'm really happy for your turnout on this event.

Your community and yourself should pat yourself on your back for taking the courage to do this event without knowing the outcome. But I guess that's what's call Faith right?

=)

-k

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rdandy5875 said:

Are we guessing final outcome?

I'm guessing $62,222

That guess was surreal ... off by a few bucks only :)

8 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

It also appears to have dropped the Friends bundle.

It better not have! That was my "dark horse" bet :)

8 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

It also appears to have dropped the Friends bundle.

Sales are locked.  The raffle should go on in less than an hour.  I am new to this as well and it's 1 AM on a Monday morning, so I am sure we will get this all worked out shortly.  As I said earlier, I moved the time back 12 hours to get some more sales in and they must have made one time EST and one Mountain time.

8 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

Sales are locked.  The raffle should go on in less than an hour.  I am new to this as well and it's 1 AM on a Monday morning, so I am sure we will get this all worked out shortly.  As I said earlier, I moved the time back 12 hours to get some more sales in and they must have made one time EST and one Mountain time.

You should get some sleep. You did a great job, and any technical glitches will get worked out. Thank you for bringing the community together in a sense of unity and (mostly) good feelings.

I would like to congratulate the winners, whomever they are. Best of luck to those who wanted the sets most.

For anyone that is upset about the technical problems, blame Han.

its-not-my-fault.jpg

Here are the winning ticket #s that were listed on the Rallyup site.  The winners will probably be notified shortly.  Please contact me (PM) and I will discuss the prizes and shipping.  Thanks again everyone.  You really came though for the school and the kids, families and teachers...and me and Jeff too.  If there are any issues, I will address them tomorrow.  Time for bed...LOL

Friends Bundle #6

Batman Bundle #4

Bundle #1 Grand Emporium & Parisian Restaurant

BrickPicker Bundle #5

Mystery Bundle #2: More Than 5000 Pieces!!!

Create a Bundle #3

LEGO Star Wars Death Star #10188

LEGO Star Wars R2-D2 #10225

Sealed Case of LEGO Series 10 Minifigures #71001 - Get Mr. Gold!!!

LEGO Monster Haunted House #10228

LEGO Creator Town Hall #10224

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Ed Mack said:

Here are the winning ticket #s that were listed on the Rallyup site.  The winners will probably be notified shortly.  Please contact me (PM) and I will discuss the prizes and shipping.  Thanks again everyone.  You really came though for the school and the kids, families and teachers...and me and Jeff too.  If there are any issues, I will address them tomorrow.  Time for bed...LOL

Friends Bundle #6

Batman Bundle #4

Bundle #1 Grand Emporium & Parisian Restaurant

BrickPicker Bundle #5

Mystery Bundle #2: More Than 5000 Pieces!!!

Create a Bundle #3

LEGO Star Wars Death Star #10188

LEGO Star Wars R2-D2 #10225

Sealed Case of LEGO Series 10 Minifigures #71001 - Get Mr. Gold!!!

LEGO Monster Haunted House #10228

LEGO Creator Town Hall #10224

Thanks Brickpicker.com. I hope the school profits greatly from this fundraiser.