Canadian Tire Clearance MADNESS!

Veegs

2 minutes ago, dah_hunter said:

My local Canadian tires have no Scooby or JW stuff. Just some city and a couple starwars. And at 20% off not sure if it's worth it. (This is out in the Fraser Valley)

Likewise, I've actually never seen Scooby/JW in any of my CT's ever. Lucky for those that have found them.

7 hours ago, Sandwraith said:

Likewise, I've actually never seen Scooby/JW in any of my CT's ever. Lucky for those that have found them.

Are you telling me that I should go clean the CT now?

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/lego-scooby-doo-mystery-mansion-860-pc-0507794p.html#srp

Still 8 in stock at Marine Drive Vancouver. I'm tempted to clean these. I saw 7 on the shelf even though they reported 8. Canadian Tire points plus the 10% discount on CT GCs would knock down the price a bit more. :)

7 hours ago, Sandwraith said:

I couldn't resist and punch in 2 MM for in store pickup. Did the research and saw a bunch of ebay listings sold for 92USD. That Velma figure sucked me into this set as she only appears in this set in the Scooby Doo line.

3 hours ago, Sandwraith said:

Can't comment on the Mansion as I've passed on it and mainly gone for the Mystery Machine from this line. Seem like a cool set though.

I grabbed all the Mystery machines on boxing day at CT. But to be honest, the mansion has the important Velma and is a must in order to have the entire gang. The mansion will probably outperform the van.

2 hours ago, gravtation said:

Deals are over at Canadian Tire .. no more 20% off .. only really old sets are left online at 20% .. but most of these aren't even really in stock.. bad inventory system!

I had two orders cancelled by them (as expected) but one of the items was actually in stock and ready for pick up. 

Technic Cargo Plane, 1297-pcs
Product #50-7772-0
$127.93

9 hours ago, Sandwraith said:

Obi-Wan's Interceptor might be a good pickup at %20-%30 off + discounted CT GC's, at least i have stock of that near me...

Looks like it's sold out at many of the major retailers, and history has shown these Interceptors to perform well.

I'm actually quite sad.  I'd been holding off on buying these, and *BAM*, absolutely no stock anywhere.  I'm hoping more may show up, but this set is apparently retired or in the process.  Not seeing listings for it online at many retailers.

1 hour ago, Codes said:

I'm actually quite sad.  I'd been holding off on buying these, and *BAM*, absolutely no stock anywhere.  I'm hoping more may show up, but this set is apparently retired or in the process.  Not seeing listings for it online at many retailers.

Likewise, was holding out on getting one for personal collection. Luckily a CT nearby had 5 in stock, so got a fair amount in case i don't come across any more.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sandwraith said:

Likewise, was holding out on getting one for personal collection. Luckily a CT nearby had 5 in stock, so got a fair amount in case i don't come across any more.

I grabbed 2 of these at $23 each today at CT when I was picking up my 42025 Cargo Plane (got an additional 10% off that one due to a ding'd box = $117).

Was very surprised they had them in stock still.

Happened to stop by a CT I've never been to today and found 2 Obi-Wan Interceptors, 1 Mystery Machine, and a Phantom. Awesome finds, luckily i had some of the CT gcards on me too :D

This location also had some older stock like all 3 Guardians of the Galaxy sets and the newest AAT, passed on them though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vroom34 said:

That 50.00 promo card from a December sale expired on Xmas day. Did the October ones not have an expiry?

If you were referring to my post (not sure as no quote), i was talking about the CT giftcards on sale for %10 off from Loblaws, not the in store give away ones, my guess is those all have strict deadlines.

Should go to your local CT and see if there are any Jokerlands left. They are starting to move up in price fast. The most recent bid is at $149USD plus shipping on ebay. A lot of listings are now north of $200USD. Seems like Jokerland is money in the bag now with so many minifigures in that set, it's a sure win.

26 minutes ago, Sandwraith said:

If you were referring to my post (not sure as no quote), i was talking about the CT giftcards on sale for %10 off from Loblaws, not the in store give away ones, my guess is those all have strict deadlines.

Gotcha. Yes I mixed the two cards up. Was referring to the get 50 for spending 200.