10253 - Big Ben

Alpinemaps

1 hour ago, Iluminadings said:

Do you think so that people will rush to buy??

Jeez man...

I think there's potential for quick flipping if that's what you're asking. It will probably be TOS soon.

I don't think you should get 11, but hey don't let me stop you...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gregpj said:

Order a bunch and find out!

32 minutes ago, c_rpg said:

Jeez man...

I think there's potential for quick flipping if that's what you're asking. It will probably be TOS soon.

I don't think you should get 11, but hey don't let me stop you...

I cannot understand you haters. This here is an investing guide board isn´t it? What´s wrong in to resell Lego Sets? I bet that at least 80% of Members here do something like that. Money don´t sleep guys. If some Broker would gain billion of dollars because of some movements in capital markets I´m quite sure nobody would have a problem with that.

7 minutes ago, Iluminadings said:

I cannot understand you haters. This here is an investing guide board isn´t it? What´s wrong in to resell Lego Sets? I bet that at least 80% of Members here do something like that. Money don´t sleep guys. If some Broker would gain billion of dollars because of some movements in capital markets I´m quite sure nobody would have a problem with that.

1 sold for 290 euros on ebay today so there is some potential. The next 15 days are probably the only time you can make money on this set in the next 5 years.

7 minutes ago, Iluminadings said:

Who's hating? We're just having a little fun ... When you put your situation out there for all to see and comment, you can't expect people not to poke fun when you make a comment like "Do you think so that people will rush to buy??" after you rushed out and bought 11 Porsche LEGO sets.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TigerG said:

Yeah 1 sold for 290 Euros but there are already people out there offering it for 239 Euro BIN so that race to the bottom was nearly instant

QFLLs. Hope they are happy with their VIP points worth 10 euros and free fountains that will be worth max 5 euros.

Edited by Val-E
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, gregpj said:

Who's hating? We're just having a little fun ... When you put your situation out there for all to see and comment, you can't expect people not to poke fun when you make a comment like "Do you think so that people will rush to buy??" after you rushed out and bought 11 Porsche LEGO sets.

Hahaha it´s funny too to read such comment´s. I feel like a #@!:D.

15 minutes ago, Val-E said:

QFLLs. Hope they are happy with their VIP points worth 10 euros and free fountains that will be worth max 5 euros.

Don´t underestimate that fountains. In 100 years its worth will be raised over billion. :D

Edited by jaisonline

Disappointed. Called my local store yesterday, explained I work until 2am and wouldn't be able to make it out for store opening. Asked if I could have one put on hold last night for pickup today. Request was denied, but he told me if i could wake up for 5 minutes and place a hold at 9:30 when the store opened then I'd be all set. I forgot to set a 9:20 alarm, slept in, called at 1pm and they'd just sold their last copy. No restock scheduled until official July 1st run. I might still have a chance if one of the ones that did go on hold doesn't get claimed.... but that's not likely. Sad panda. :( Wanted to build this weekend. 

7 minutes ago, Zelgazra said:

Disappointed. Called my local store yesterday, explained I work until 2am and wouldn't be able to make it out for store opening. Asked if I could have one put on hold last night for pickup today. Request was denied, but he told me if i could wake up for 5 minutes and place a hold at 9:30 when the store opened then I'd be all set. I forgot to set a 9:20 alarm, slept in, called at 1pm and they'd just sold their last copy. No restock scheduled until official July 1st run. I might still have a chance if one of the ones that did go on hold doesn't get claimed.... but that's not likely. Sad panda. :( Wanted to build this weekend. 

How's that saying again? You snooze you lose :)

7 minutes ago, Zelgazra said:

What if... you just ordered it online at LEGO Shop at Home? ;)