Forum Update

A couple of things with the update.

1) The main way I read BP is via the "recent posts" tabs.  On a desktop browser, I can get the list (great!), but there's no link directly to the last post in the chain.  It takes you to the beginning of the thread, then it takes and extra click to reach the end.  Better yet, a way to go to the last unread post in the thread would be great.  Am I missing something here?  

1a) Even with #1 above, the default is "unread posts".  I prefer to see "all posts".  I can change this setting, and make another search string, but its not the default.  I have to do this every time.  Is there a way to default "new posts" to the "all posts" setting from the main forum screen?

2) It's different on the mobile platforms.  On my iPhone, there's just no link to recent posts at all, except for the main forum thread, where it can be found be scrolling to the bottom of the list.  Is there a quick link to new posts in the mobile version?

Thanks again, not complaining, just offering some feedback from how I've always used BP, and I'll bet others do to.

Edited by diablo2112

A couple of things with the update.

1) The main way I read BP is via the "recent posts" tabs.  On a desktop browser, I can get the list (great!), but there's no link directly to the last post in the chain.  It takes you to the beginning of the thread, then it takes and extra click to reach the end.  Better yet, a way to go to the last unread post in the thread would be great.  Am I missing something here?  

1a) Even with #1 above, the default is "unread posts".  I prefer to see "all posts".  I can change this setting, and make another search string, but its not the default.  I have to do this every time.  Is there a way to default "new posts" to the "all posts" setting from the main forum screen?

2) It's different on the mobile platforms.  On my iPhone, there's just no link to recent posts at all, except for the main forum thread, where it can be found be scrolling to the bottom of the list.  Is there a quick link to new posts in the mobile version?

Thanks again, not complaining, just offering some feedback from how I've always used BP, and I'll bet others do to.

For the most recent unread post on desktop, click the little star next to the topic title.

On mobile, click the menu bar in the top right, and you should see recent posts as a choice.